• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Got such a good brother and rich 娘家 also get killed by husband in domestic abuse. Proof that women need to be evil manipulative to thrive or be alive

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Women that are not evil or manipulative better stay single and alive than marry an evil manipulative man and get murdered.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously got such a good brother and rich supportive 娘家 family also can get killed in domestic abuse, what hope do other women with lesser means have?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously women no need to do much, as long as evil manipulative can control the husband is called good wife good investor good whatever. Can’t control husband can get murdered no matter how good you are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I watch many true crime stories wife killer kind of husbands are always men that are very controlling and manipulative.
And the signs of such controlling men are: control what the women wear, who and when they go out with, or even stop the women from working like this case. So women better don’t be happy when meet such men but run for your life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And the signs of such controlling men are: control what the women wear, who and when they go out with, or even stop the women from working like this case. So women better don’t be happy when meet such men but run for your life.
So teach your daughter to look out for such killer traits. Remember to thank me and thank me very much for such good lifesaving tips.