• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Goryeo Chiobu Waterbomb Queen cuming to SG...whuch samsters is goinh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singer Kwon Eun-bi shares favourite memories of Singapore and thoughts about being called 'Waterbomb Queen'​

BookmarkShare

Advertisement​

Entertainment

Singer Kwon Eun-bi shares favourite memories of Singapore and thoughts about being called 'Waterbomb Queen'​

The 28-year-old South Korean idol, who is the former leader of the now-disbanded girl group Iz*One, is set to electrify the first-ever Waterbomb Singapore festival during her set on Aug 24.
Singer Kwon Eun-bi shares favourite memories of Singapore and thoughts about being called 'Waterbomb Queen'

Eunbi posing for a photo at Waterbomb Sokcho. (Photo: Instagram/silver_rain.__)

Listen to this article
4 min
This audio is generated by an AI tool.

Hazeeq Sukri
Hazeeq Sukri
20 Aug 2024 10:22AM (Updated: 20 Aug 2024 11:27AM)
BookmarkShare
With Singapore gearing up to host its first Waterbomb festival this weekend (Aug 24 to 25), all eyes are on the entertainers who will light up Siloso Beach at Sentosa. One of the more highly-anticipated acts is perhaps Kwon Eun-bi, also known as Eunbi.
Formerly the leader of the now-disbanded girl group Iz*One, the 28-year-old idol made headlines last year for her performance at Waterbomb Seoul 2023. Fancams of Eunbi garnered millions of views – cementing her status as one of South Korea's hottest solo acts.

Advertisement​

CNA Lifestyle recently caught up with the Underwater singer to find out about her feelings on her skyrocketing popularity and to dig up any potential spoilers before she stages her fiesta.
WELCOME BACK TO SINGAPORE! IN 2022, YOU FILMED A VLOG HERE WITH YOUR IZ*ONE GROUPMATE CHAEYEON. WHAT WERE YOUR FAVOURITE MEMORIES DURING THAT TRIP?
I have fond memories of dancing to (my song) Glitch at the Marina Bay Sands pool. Also, the time I went to (Gardens by the Bay) with Chaeyeon was so much fun. I'm really excited to meet my Singapore fans soon.

COULD YOU TELL US YOUR FEELINGS WHEN YOU FIRST RECEIVED THE INVITATION TO PERFORM AT WATERBOMB SEOUL 2023?
I was incredibly excited and nervous. As a solo artiste, I haven't had many opportunities to perform on such a big stage, so I was quite anxious.

Advertisement​

Scroll to continue with content

Scroll to continue with content
WALK US THROUGH THE DAY OF YOUR PERFORMANCE. WHAT EMOTIONS DID YOU FEEL BACK THEN? WHAT WAS IT LIKE TO PERFORM WHILE BEING SPRAYED WITH WATER?
As it was an event where I could interact with many people, I think it was exciting. It was my first time performing while getting splashed with water, so it felt fascinating and fun.

THAT PERFORMANCE WENT HUGELY VIRAL, LEADING TO MANY CALLING YOU THE 'QUEEN OF WATERBOMB'. WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THAT TITLE, AS WELL AS THE IMPACT THAT PERFORMANCE HAS HAD ON YOUR CAREER?
Thank you so much. When many fans call me the 'Waterbomb Queen' and the 'Summer Queen', it feels good because it means that when people think of summer, they think of me! I've accomplished so much through Waterbomb, and I'm always grateful!