• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good. Singapore dissident get under PAP skin

char_jig_kar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why PAP keep on email Gopalan request him to stop writing his blog leh? Guess the truth hurts isn't it?

-----------------------------------------------------

http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/
Sunday, January 18, 2009

Leave of absence

Readers of this blog who are unfamiliar with the goings on in Lee Kuan Yew's Singapore, may think reading the comments that there are many who think Singapore is a democracy based on the rule of law. The reader is warned that they may be Singapore government employees whose job is to discredit those who criticize Lee Kuan Yew's authoritarian rule. Please use your discretion as to how much weight you will give these comments.

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I will not be blogging in the near future because of having to take care of work related business, after which I will return to blogging as usual. Lee Kuan Yew's agents, the Singapore Government cybersquad have been writing to me almost daily , of course not disclosing who they are, telling me to stop writing this blog. It is obvious this blog is hurting Lee Kuan Yew's dictatorial government, as is my intention. I have no intention to stop exposing the dictatorial regime in Singapore. This work will go on, after a time.

Gopalan Nair
39737 Paseo Padre Parkway, Suite A1
Fremont, CA 94538, USA
Tel: 510 657 6107
Fax: 510 657 6914
Email: [email protected]
Blog: http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/

Your letters are welcome. We reserve the right to publish your letters. Please Email your letters to [email protected] And if you like what I write, please tell your friends. You will be helping democracy by distributing this widely. This blog not only gives information, it dispels government propaganda put out by this dictatorial regime.
Posted by Gopalan Nair at <a class="timestamp-link" href="http://singaporedissident.blogspot.com/2009/01/leave-of-absence.html" rel="bookmark" title="permanent link"><abbr class="published" title="2009-01-18T13:30:00-08:00">1:30 PM</abbr> 7 comments

Last edited:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why PAP keep on email Gopalan to stop writing his blog leh? Guess the truth hurts isn't it?
I will not be blogging in the near future because of having to take care of work related business, after which I will return to blogging as usual.

keep him busy lah! make him the most busiest lawyer in Fremont!!

where got time to write after that?:biggrin: