• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Good School Infiltrated By 369 Gang! Guess The School And Races Of The Gang Members!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I've informed the head of the RC near the school. The local RC will be stepping up their neighbourhood crime patrols. They will watch to monitor and report any gangland cartel activity to the authorities.

369 gang, you have been warned. Stay the fuck away from our good schools.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal

I've informed the head of the RC near the school. The local RC will be stepping up their neighbourhood crime patrols. They will watch to monitor and report any gangland cartel activity to the authorities.

The only gang I know of Is the pap gang n men in white gang n the hatchet gang...those are already in schools...it started in pap foundation kindergarten

JustLikeThis

Alfrescian
Loyal

I find it comforting, at least there are still cultures in Singapore that are not infiltrated by foreigners yet.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is "bala, bala" of SC? Queen of the bedroom they never add...the bloody cheer is so lame.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How can this even happen under the watchful eyes of your RC vigilantes as their PAP headman. Please don't slacken in your patrols! :biggrin:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can this even happen under the watchful eyes of your RC vigilantes as their PAP headman. Please don't slacken in your patrols! :biggrin:

We were distracted from fixing the oppies in Aljunied and allowed the other gangs to slip under our radar momentarily. We are now rectifying this problem and reclaiming our territory from the sinkie cartels.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What can RC do? Gang can make your life into shit. Sinkapore is 'crime-free' only because gang and SPF has a deal. If gang get harass, all hell will break lose. Our mata will run away.