• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Jews quit Israel

Sikodolaukazzz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sums up who the thieves are.

End of Zionism: 2 Million Jews Leave Israel, Forever!​

https://www.youtube.com/live/XS5opFKoh7M

@Moonlight-777

2 months ago (edited)
"We all have europian passports" than leave Palestine!!!! Why are you stealing someones land???!!!!!!

@raymondtrinidad-b9b

1 month ago
My brother married a Jewish professor then moved from California to Esrael but after living there for five years he had enough of being spit on because he was a Christen, so he told his wife, and she agreed to move with him to America. I asked my brother how religious the Jewish people were and without missing a beat, he said that they are the most unreligious people on Earth, and that they worship power and control over all Gentiles.