• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good friday morning everyone!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You so good mood ah?

Is it you who bought a Quickpick system 7 entry from Changi Village Singapore Pools outlet and struck 11.5 million last night?

You better come clean!!!!

I demand a share!!!
Took a bit too much whiskey, turned chirpy and in a happy mood. Yes I bought toto from that Cheers store at Changi Village. About one month ago. Dammit! Knn, that person just had $11.4m gifted to him/her. That's a life changing amount of money.

You have a good day my friend! :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
You too. It's already September. Year is coming to an end soon. Remember to give me a good bonus for my hard work posting news this year end hokay!
Ya so fast reaching the end of 2022. The past two years have been quite surreal. Covid, war in Europe, monkey pox, 337A, more things to come I am sure. More fun! :biggrin:

Bonus? What's that? Not familiar with that word. :biggrin:

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya so fast reaching the end of 2022. The past two years have been quite surreal. Covid, war in Europe, monkey pox, 337A, more things to come I am sure. More fun! :biggrin:

Bonus? What's that? Not familiar with that word. :biggrin:
You Kiam Siap Uncle :FU: :roflmao:

images