• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good film about god and propaganda.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm sure a lot of people here will agree on many points in this video

[video=youtube;6NMr2VrhmFI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6NMr2VrhmFI#![/video]

Toronto

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the impatient viewers, 18-25min covers the Middle-eastern originated religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

It is a good graphical summary of the many points raised by various bros here.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also don't forget the brainwashing part.

For the impatient viewers, 18-25min covers the Middle-eastern originated religions: Judaism, Christianity and Islam.

It is a good graphical summary of the many points raised by various bros here.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also don't forget the brainwashing part.

Team drifter commented highly of this film. the video is religionly truth and politically truth. team drifter would suggests you to post it in the political issues folder to share with the politic bros :rolleyes:

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I just completed viewing the entire film. Quite interesting.

The talk about the Fortune 500 - the corporations that has benefitted from the sale of their products to gullible youngsters and the reasons behind those advertising. The bad thing about junk food and the many "medicines" on sale, the sale of weapons, the way kids "are willing to die for the nation".

Sometimes I wonder why the Americans have never succeeded in ioverthrowing the North Koreans since the 1950 war.

I also wonder why China is supporting these regime.

The question as to why no Allied nations or American intervened in Darfur Region in Sudan.

Informative.