• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Good Bye Sir Mr JBJ. I salute you! -UY

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
draft - part 1

Sunday, October 05, 2008

<!-- Begin .post --> Good Bye Mr JBJ Sir

I have got Giga Bytes of video of today's grand sending off for Mr. JBJ.
Still being uploaded now, may take a whole day to complete.

Good Bye Sir Mr. JBJ. I salute you!

Today National Anthem was sang by patriotic peasants at the final farewell to Mr JBJ. I have the video of that. Please await for me to upload.

--

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh uncle yap, you were the guy walking around with the camcorder attached to the tripod issit? if yes, then i was standing right behind you just now at the porch of the church

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
eh uncle yap, you were the guy walking around with the camcorder attached to the tripod issit? if yes, then i was standing right behind you just now at the porch of the church

:-)

Yes I was doing that. And that's me:

sany0263.jpg