• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gong cheesepie chio bu. Yr laupeh never tell u, good thing no cheap, cheap thing no good

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.legitsingapore.com/inde...tattoo-will-look-like-when-i-m-wearing-my-bra

1568417089857.png

a girl named Kae went onto her Instagram to talk about her tattoo session on her strernum, the middle of the chest, just between her boobs. She claims that she took off her bra for the tattoo artist to access the area more easily. However, the tattoo artist did not offer her a nipple tape to cover herself up.

After that tattoo session, the artist allegedly "pushed" up her boobs to "see how the tattoo will look like" if Kae was wearing a bra

wah, limpeh lub snakes beri muchee

when my kkbird see snakes. will jitao becum hard

can limpeh offer my bbird to yr snake ah ???

yr snake can slowly lick it and after that limpeh will pump u full tank

Last edited: