• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Giving Up Wine

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=EC_INCREDIMAINTABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="DIRECTION: ltr; FONT-SIZE: 12pt" dir=ltr id=EC_INCREDITEXTREGION width="100%"><TABLE class=EC_MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top><TABLE class=EC_MsoNormalTable border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 0in; PADDING-LEFT: 0in; PADDING-RIGHT: 0in; PADDING-TOP: 0in" vAlign=top>Giving Up Wine

I was walking down the street when I was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked me for a couple of dollars for dinner.

I took out my wallet, got out ten dollars and asked, 'If I give you this money, will you buy wine with it instead of dinner?'

'No, I had to stop drinking years ago', the homeless woman told me.

'Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?' I asked.

'No, I don't waste time shopping,' the homeless woman said. 'I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive.'

'Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?' I asked.

'Are you NUTS!' replied the homeless woman. I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!'

'Well, I said, 'I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband and me tonight.'

The homeless Woman was shocked. 'Won't your husband be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting.'

I said, 'That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and wine.'

I just know you're laughing!
You're gonna send it on - aren't you?

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

Last edited:

scoopdreams

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was the husband, I'd go "Darling, WHO is that beautiful woman you just brought in to dinner?"

Come, come, let's have a What-Should-The-Husband-Say contest, I'm in the mood for banal talk today.

diversifyx2

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was the husband, I'd go "Darling, WHO is that beautiful woman you just brought in to dinner?"

Come, come, let's have a What-Should-The-Husband-Say contest, I'm in the mood for banal talk today.

Thats the lady

Attachments

• image0033.jpg
    image0033.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 77