• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give it a few more months, and the Sinkie MOH will do the same

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
GRRxqjBWMAAjv7N.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are the kind of low intelligence folks you will see there........ Don't know to pity or laugh.... 笨到可怜, 笨到没有话讲
zNGEz6k.jpg

queenstown_community_club_vaccination_centre_5.jpg

COVID-19-vaccine-pregnant_photo1.jpg

It's one thing to pak zham, or give consent for your brats to pak zham.

However, it takes a truly special breed to do that AND let those propagandists use you for their photo op. Those people are truly beyond redemption.

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's one thing to pak zham, or give consent for your brats to pak zham.

However, it takes a truly special breed to do that AND let those propagandists use you for their photo op. Those people are truly beyond redemption.
After receiving the experimental shots, pose a peace sign with a fucking sticker on the chest and start parroting the propaganda..... These low intelligence individuals, when expose to military grade mass formation psychosis, can easily make them believe the wrong things they are doing is right.... appeal for a higher good and they will feel the sense of pride when doing the stupid things....

For mom-to-be (if she gets a chance to be one that is), I wonder what's the stilborn rate lately ummmm....... during pregnancy, shouldn't the mother be avoiding any form of immune activation event I wonder? Besides the mrna experimental shot.... a whole line of childhood vaccines are awaiting in line.... What's inside the MMR, DTAP, TDAP, HEP B, HPV (Gardasil), etc... childhood vaccines? Aluminum adjuvants, Thimerosal, Formaldehyde, etc... present in those vaccines? If yes, is Aluminum a nerotoxic? Does it have the potential to cause autism? ummm.... I wonder....

Sustanon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Pls leemember this song

Leemember this song too
actually throughout the whole plandemic, I didn't once heard the song more than a few secs.... neither did i read any news.... don't want any of these propaganda to pollute my mind.... I did click on the video to reconfirm my suspicion but paused it and scroll down the comments... an ultimate big red flag in my opinion.... zero as in totally zero negative comments... wow... just wow.....

Wow_signal.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually throughout the whole plandemic, I didn't once heard the song more than a few secs.... neither did i read any news.... don't want any of these propaganda to pollute my mind.... I did click on the video to reconfirm my suspicion but paused it and scroll down the comments... an ultimate big red flag in my opinion.... zero as in totally zero negative comments... wow... just wow.....

It's the same in Tiongland's Weibo. All wrongthink comments get censored in real-time. The low IQ ones who see all the positive comments will believe the narrative of roses and sunshine.

Totalitarian regimes are like that. They can't help themselves. They are control freaks, and the foremost of all things to control is information.