• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Give $100 to $200, collect 10 or 100 times

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The days leading to July 01, 2009, I have seen an increase of:

1. Traffic Police
2. LTA Officer's
3. Traffic Wardens
4. NEA Officers

soon

increas in Utilities fees

add more..

Don't believe look around you!:p

Give $100 to $200..and take back more...:biggrin:

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Traffic Police
2. LTA Officer's
3. Traffic Wardens
4. NEA Officers

Yes. I have also notice a sudden surge. In fact, I was caught by TP around Jun. CCB this pap govt. Do they really wan to take everything til we left with skin n bones?
!&!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes. I have also notice a sudden surge. In fact, I was caught by TP around Jun. CCB this pap govt. Do they really wan to take everything til we left with skin n bones?
!&!!

They are hot, these few days...TP hiding in the darkness, with their lights off..catching off guard..red light beaters...

Hidiing in over head bridge with speed gun......many of them, since June 30....it is YOU PAY BACK TIME!

'auntines' are also ver busy...now comes in 'swarms'...expired parking tickets, season parking...

soon...they will catch those EATING & DRINKING in the trains...YOU ARE WARNED...

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal

1. Traffic Police
2. LTA Officer's
3. Traffic Wardens
4. NEA Officers

soon

increas in Utilities fees

add more..

Don't believe look around you!:p

bro, you are right. already kenna three tickets, parking at double yellow lines, $300 gone. must tighten my belt.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro, you are right. already kenna three tickets, parking at double yellow lines, $300 gone. must tighten my belt.

Not tighten belts..be more alert!..use eyemo eye drops..!!. Many TP's , LTA's on the highway, not to help clear traffic, but to collect back the money given out, and many police cars, unmark cars..etc..lurking everywhere...

"give you a chicken drumstick, take back a whole chicken"...to quote somebody...:biggrin:

cheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK THE CHEEBYE PAP, FUCK THEM!

IRAS collected most from GST. The most profitable is the summons given by GST. Heard from my friend in IRAS, say many companies kena GST summons. Thats why our cheebye pap want companies to submit their gst return, they know many of them will submit late.

Wouldnt it be better if theres no gst! Charge us income tax lah bloody mother fucker pap!

Fuck the pap to hell!

tiuroyston46asshole

Alfrescian
Loyal
FUCK THE CHEEBYE PAP, FUCK THEM!

IRAS collected most from GST. The most profitable is the summons given by GST. Heard from my friend in IRAS, say many companies kena GST summons. Thats why our cheebye pap want companies to submit their gst return, they know many of them will submit late.

Wouldnt it be better if theres no gst! Charge us income tax lah bloody mother fucker pap!

Fuck the pap to hell!

Yeah you are rite fucking cheebye kia......better no gst....how much income tax can they charge you............

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
!&!!

If you behave yourselves and follow the rules, would you be fined, and would their so-called increased presence affect you?