• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girls chatter loudly and feast aboard train

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 25 Feb, 2009 10:21
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Girls chatter loudly and feast aboard train

It is clear that some people adamantly refuse to follow signs, even when they are threatened with fines for eating aboard trains, as in this case.

S was a witness to this incident, and took this picture of two girls merrily consuming their bread.

She told STOMP:

"The pictures are taken on 24/2/2009 (Tue) at about 9:10am.

"The 3 girls are talking loudly and 2 girls started took out the bread and started to eat in the cabin.

"This happened even though there was the No Eating Sign there stating 'No Eating Fine $xxx'

"When the other commuters started looking at them, one of the girl gave an arrogant face and continue eating the bread."

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
nothing wrong with eating on public transport. it is a stupid rule anyway and stomper should get a life

not as if they committing a crime

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing wrong with eating on public transport. it is a stupid rule anyway and stomper should get a life

Should not allow eating in SMRT/public bus. If out of control next time more people will be eating prata/durian/chicken rice.......
Just past the photo to SMRT and ask them to post it in all SMRT station at the gate. Those will be famous and shame.

ronaldinho

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should not allow eating in SMRT/public bus. If out of control next time more people will be eating prata/durian/chicken rice.......
Just past the photo to SMRT and ask them to post it in all SMRT station at the gate. Those will be famous and shame.

last time i drive but now i take train

i always eat on train

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... It is clear that some people adamantly refuse to follow signs, even when they are threatened with fines for eating aboard trains, as in this case. ...
nt happy? ...

y dun u stop ze train n call ze station master? ... :rolleyes:

yogi1973

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, no big deal lahh...they should ban farting in trains. That bothers me more.$500 fine illegal farting.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal

Well, the place would resemble a food court if everyone was allowed to eat in the train.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2ykhzba.jpg

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are spoilt. girls must be spanked and caned in school so they will not misbehave when they grow up.

don't worry, they will spank by the true blue singaporean next time when older. but if they heng enough got 66.6% of luck they can spank their men in this group

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal

No there is nothing wrong with eatting in public transport until they leave their wrappers in the car and invite roaches and rats then KPKB that there are roaches n rats in the train. How about when someone spills their coffee or soft drinks onto the seats and nobody can sit until someone cleans it up. I am 100% sure that asshole that spills it won't be the one cleaning it up.:biggrin:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... Someday you'll find SMRT selling/drinks at stations & trains :rolleyes:
2 do dat, dey hv 2 change their own rules 1st ...

dey r now bound by their own rules in nt allowing buisness transactions 2 b done in mrt paid area ...

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyah, no big deal lahh...they should ban farting in trains. That bothers me more.$500 fine illegal farting.

I am with you on this. MRT should devise an automated sensor with laser beams that can ARROW the culprit who released farts & smell simultaneously. Once you are arrowed with the laser beam you would be trying your hardest to get out of the train once it hits the next station, forget even about hitting your intended station if its still a few stops away!

Who wants to invent this detector & get it patented?

yansen84

Alfrescian
Loyal
are u guys fucking joking? eating is fine on public transport? so when imbecilic kids like this bring curry chicken, chao taohu and the like on board and stink up the trains and buses, not to mention spilling things all over, u sure you're not gonna mind one bit? fuck, i thought this forum was composed of civilised society people. looks like i was wrong.