• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Girl Ridiculed by Bus Driver for Being Poor

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 16 Jul, 2009 17:16
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Shuttle bus driver drives off without me, then calls me stupid and poor

Not only did this shuttle bus driver drive past and ignore a waiting commuter, he also yelled insults at her and chased her off the bus when confronted.

The girl, who claims to be a victim of the driver's verbal abuse, says that he ridiculed her for having to take a shuttle bus and said that she was too poor to afford a cab ride.

According to an email the STOMPer sent on July 16, this is what happened:

“At around 3pm at Tampines Ikea, the bus driver of SMRT bus no. PA2054L made me run 3 stops from Ikea to Courts.

“Seeing the bus from a distance, I ran toward it, only to see the driver pointing towards the front.

“It turns out that he was stopping to let passengers alight so I ran to the boarding stop which was just two metres away. He let one passenger board and upon seeing me, quickly drove away!

“I ran quickly to chase after it, because it will take me a very long time to wait for the next bus.

“I knocked on the door of the bus as it stopped to give way to a oncoming car.

“He acted blur and refused to open the door for me!

“So I ran to the Courts bus stop and asked why he didn’t stop for me yet made me run like a mad woman. He said I was a stupid girl and said I was poor because I could not afford to take the cab and had to rely on the free shuttle bus.

“I was furious so I confronted him but he shouted at me and told me to get out of the bus!

“This is not the first time that bus drivers have purposely ignored passengers and just driven past passengers who have waited in vain.

“This bus driver is not only very unreasonable but also very rude!

“I'm very upset and disappointed by such bus services. This is the reason why we are late for school and work at times.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The driver should be sacked! He is just an employee yet he thinks he own the bus. By giving the poor girl the runaround, it only show he is vindictive, uneducated, unsuited to be a service provider. He is a sadist and bully! Show him the stick!:mad:

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
the bus driver is a millionaire, or a billionaire?

his remark is correct. but it is an insult to him if still employ him as a driver. must employ him as a ceo.:biggrin:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus drivers usually wont do these sort of stuff as they know their jobs is at stake

There might be something personal between the two that the girl did not disclose.

If the matter is true, the driver should not did what he did no matter what personal grudge existed.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Two losers arguing about who's a bigger loser. What else is new?:rolleyes:

sadfcuk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bus drivers usually wont do these sort of stuff as they know their jobs is at stake

There might be something personal between the two that the girl did not disclose.

If the matter is true, the driver should not did what he did no matter what personal grudge existed.

Yes agreed. Don't believe everything people put up at STOMP. It is always a one-sided story.

It is very very rare that somebody will exhibit such crude behavior without provocation. The rare case includes the mentally unstable.

Think about this: Will you flare up on some stranger for no logical reason?

There is more than meets the eye here...

TNP(Tua Neh Pau)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe because the girl got big boobs and so he purposely make the girls run round and round to see the boobs jump?

LargeNaturals.gif

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the bus driver is a millionaire, or a billionaire?

his remark is correct. but it is an insult to him if still employ him as a driver. must employ him as a ceo.:biggrin:

Millionaire and billionaire do not behave like that. His behavior has caused him not to be able to progress higher.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. well, this so-called girl must be some runner.
2. the distance between ikea and courts bus stops is some distance.
3. and still managed to catch the bus on time and exchanged with the driver.
4. i guessed her story or complaint is more than skin-deep leh!