• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely's lamentation

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When a country of people ganged up to do injustice to me and not a single kind soul stands on the side of the justice to point out the truth of the evil horrible crimes done to me is a reflection of the true character of the people: entitled, selfish, evil and cruel."

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is best in life?

Crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women. :cool:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
"When a country of people ganged up to do injustice to me and not a single kind soul stands on the side of the justice to point out the truth of the evil horrible crimes done to me is a reflection of the true character of the people: entitled, selfish, evil and cruel."
There is only 1 single kind samaritan that will stand on her side of justice, but she refused to go - imh.

bart12

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her vulgarity has broken world record, what is there for her to lament.. In fact, she owns everyone an apology for her hourly insult in this forum

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's typical CCP 碰瓷 tactic:

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還
硬称处女发大狂
午夜不睡吃棒糖
每日开脚迎接郎
口哨骚扰真荒唐

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還
Cantonese dog son of chicken got 靠山 think you have the right to abuse me song song gao jurong. Yesterday 风尘 today 碰瓷女王變鳳凰. You are so like slut in bed calling others slut kt latha 有人撑腰就仗势欺人hide in rat hole do defamation crimes when your cheap sell nude sell Cantonese women are what you accused me. My Cantonese sell nude sell cb threads get deleted by your 靠山so can pretend don’t know with your ccb Cantonese prostitute descendant pride. May you and your family women be gangraped and that’s called justice. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
碰瓷女王變鳳凰
無辜網民心慌慌
騎劫話題不勝防
扣你帽子逼你還
硬称处女发大狂
午夜不睡吃棒糖
每日开脚迎接郎
口哨骚扰真荒唐

@Balls2U another sia Suay Cantonese dog son of chicken that thinks he has the right to abuse me do defamation crimes with his Cantonese entitlement. may you and your family be reincarnated as prostitute and get gangraped by other dogs with your kind of entitlement Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her vulgarity has broken world record, what is there for her to lament.. In fact, she owns everyone an apology for her hourly insult in this forum
More manipulation again you Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken have the right to abuse hokkien virgin as prostitute and do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin while your victim of crimes cannot kill your or curse you and precious family women or even hurl vulgarities on you. So entitled so despicable so evil so cruel indeed. May you and your family women be reincarnated prostitute and be gangraped. Pui!

IMG_2024-04-07-214231.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@Leongsam @zhihau So many Cantonese Hakka dogs sons of chicken ganging up to attack ONE hokkien woman and they are not silenced but I the victim of their vicious defamation crimes are silenced. Don’t you feel ashamed? Just rename this forum as Cantonese hakka criminal dog forum giving rights to dogs to sbuse a woman as prostitute Knnbccb they and their and your lives are precious while my life is trash for dogs to trample. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
New to the coffeeshop forum. What's wrong with this patient? What's her/his backstory?
Come on don’t act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are all there as evidence and nothing mad about me except I am the victim of vicious Cantonese hakka dog

Dogs stand on the side of injustice act blur when all the Cantonese hakka dogs threads and posts do defamation crimes to Gansiokbin are there and turn around accuse their victim of crimes as mad should have the same fate befall on them and their precious family women.​

Vlad Tepes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can really write a book..but long story short .. claimed to be a married virgin because hubby cannot find hole during honeymoon. Many of us have been waiting for her virginity cert for 10 years
That's hilarious! LMFAO! Is this the truth even???