• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ginfreely buy stuffs from Taobao. What did she buy for $151?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Buying taobao things are really stressful. You have to deal with their official warehouse separately like as if another entity. Any trouble that’s due to their own system to reject goods means you talk to three parties to solve problem. Really tiring and frustrating to talk to the shop, warehouse and taobao three parties to find out the problem and repeat and repeat. Money paid, can’t send goods and no auto refund of paid sum. Customer must go talk to so many parties to try to get refund (and still no refund agreement). WTF. No wonder they can’t make it internationally unlike Amazon.

Update 30 August 24, can you believe it taobao customer service unilaterally closed my complaint with a verdict that my complaint is valid and will censure shop but no mention and no help to refund me balance payment of SGD151 for the non delivery. Taobao can just close my case say is beyond them with my money paid left in the balance and not refunded after their warehouse rejected goods meaning won’t be delivered. So lousy so irresponsible platform!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
FB_IMG_1725102984986.jpg

FB_IMG_1725102987391.jpg