• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ghostly images captured during 7th Month rituals in S'pore

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Sep 2009
Ghostly images captured during 7th Month rituals in S'pore

ghostly_images_captured_during_hungry_ghost_rituals_in_spore-thumbnail.jpg

The Singapore Paranormal Investigators (SPI) have compiled ghostly photos taken over the past five years by ordinary people during the Chinese Hungry Ghost Festival offerings.
SPI says:

"Real photos they are, not digital effects. The photos are about just ordinary Singapore streets scenes and pretty ordinary places over which hungry ghost offering rituals occurred.

"Old taboo is telling us not to take photos when paper offerings were burnt to the ghosts during hungry ghost month. If not, you will be able to have a glimpse of them."

Read the full SPI report here.

090903ssazghost2-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 05 Sep 2009
Ghosts of British troops killed in Alexandra Hospital appear during 7th Month?

ghosts_of_british_troops_killed_in_alexandra_hospital-thumbnail.jpg

A father waiting for his son's dental appointment at the carpark of Alexandra Hospital captured a photo of a window there, which later seemed to reveal ghostly images, apparently of British troops killed there during WW2.

He took the photo after seeing a lamp post near the window which was blinking continuously with a greenish light.

The father, David, reported the incident to the Singapore Paranormal Investigators (SPI), who, through their analysis, discovered that the photo might contain images of two British soldier who were apparently killed by Japanese troops.

The bloody incident apparently happened on February 14 1942, and it was later called the Alexandra Hospital Massacre.

Japanese soldiers approached the hospital and killed a lieutenant with a white surrender flag with a bayonet.

A number of patients and staff were also killed. The next day, about 200 male staff members and patients bound the previous day were ordered to walk 400 metres to an industrial area. Anyone who fell along the way were bayoneted.

They were forced into very small rooms without water and some died as a result of that. The rest were bayoneted the next day, with only five who survived.

SPI also discovered that their informant, David, is special.

David told them:

"To be honest, my six-sense is very strong.

"Even before the lamp post blinking, I've already sensed someone was watching me at that particular window that urged me to take the shot.

"I've practiced 'mao shan shu' since young and my son have a gifted power, 'third-eyed'.

"That was about 25 years ago, I joined a Taoist Mao Shan sect on a very coincidence and destiny occasion.

"My master was very reluctantly initially but gave in at last as he couldn't go against the heaven's will. He passed away peacefully exactly 108 days after accepting me as his last disciple as predicted by himself.

"From then on, I carried on by self practising and actively engage in temple activities with my special power. Exorcism and spiritual healing are what I offered as charity to the needy ones."

090903ssazghost1-data.jpg

Click on thumbnails for larger image

Keywords: ghosts

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't see anything.
If i convinced myself that there is something, i maybe able to see something.....i think.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If i convinced myself that there is something, i maybe able to see something.....i think.

And very soon following this thread.

Things you suppose not to see, you see. Things suppose to see, you cannot see.