• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

geylang pros all gone

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
went to geylang for my quaterly 'survey'

shock to see no girls there
but 2 or 3 standing near the fragrant hotel

did that stupid FT chap who met his class mate gal there prostituting
made so much noise/fuss
that the police had to do something?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Huh?! No more Pros?! What to do? :(:(:(:(:(:p:p:p:p:p:p

P.C.C...........cheap & user friendly...remember to clean up, after use!:biggrin:..psst! do not shake my hands after use!! or prepare Indian Rojak, we do not want another food poisoning outbreak...

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny thing is that HOME Team put put 2 policemen sitting down at
place of illegal activity as a deterrence.
Why not put them 24hrs??

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what happen?

i have an suggestion, we can put PRC policeman and police woman and make a small station in geylang. follow our police and catch and take down DNA of the women there.

i guarantee that will make geylang more quiet.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from coffeeshop talk in GL that the raid was because many of the previous FT arrested were found to be HIV positive. Therefore, they decided to clean up the illegal ones in order to force us to visit regulated ones which are deemed to be safer...

Is this true?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from coffeeshop talk in GL that the raid was because many of the previous FT arrested were found to be HIV positive. Therefore, they decided to clean up the illegal ones in order to force us to visit regulated ones which are deemed to be safer...

So the Leegal ones with licence are pressureing police to act !

Or is it APEC coming !

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is this true?

of course it is true. just go to CDC ward 78 and you see all the HIV/AIDS patients wards full to the brim and talk to the social workers and they tell you that most got it from the illegal street walkers in Geylang!!!!!!!!!! they deserved it actually. STD at all time high!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Funny thing is that HOME Team put put 2 policemen sitting down at
place of illegal activity as a deterrence.
Why not put them 24hrs??

I think it is as effective if they put scare crow there wearing police uniform. Just add something that look like camera on the eyes.

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course it is true. just go to CDC ward 78 and you see all the HIV/AIDS patients wards full to the brim and talk to the social workers and they tell you that most got it from the illegal street walkers in Geylang!!!!!!!!!! they deserved it actually. STD at all time high!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I think they more scared the pros become unwitting vessel to spread mexico flu A inflenza. Imagine just 1 infected flu screwed the pro and pass the virus, then the pro screw with 10 more customer in 1 day passing it to 5 of them.

Confirm epidemic.

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In China..according bto their police..90% of their flesh trade ladies have STD!!!!!!!!!..so those who visit and called these PRC girls beware...........!!!!!!!!!

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
well,next they have to clean up those sleazy bars in Tanjong pagar.filled either with Filipinoes hookers on social pass....[ very wild..anything goes in the backlane,,,go and see for your self],,,,,,Then, those chinese-singings bars with lots and lots of PRC STUDENTS!!!!!!!!!,, who are all out to push drinks .all claim to be STUDENTS who came here penniless.......needs LOTS OF TIPS from singapore mans to support their study..SEE !!!!
Besides sex,,, drugs,,and many wild acts...Tanjong pagar is just a notch up compare to GL...........
NO LONGER A PLACE WHERE businessmans,,office workers can have a relaxing drinks with friends after works.......all these PRC STUDENTS and FILIPINAS will keep asking for expensive drinks..........IT IS A PLACE FOR THESE HOOKERS and STUDENT pass holders .....another local DRINKING PLACES GONE.......
maybe with the raids in GL.many prostitutes also join in to look for flesh trades in T.P.......
AUTHORITY PLEASE CLEAN UP THE DAMNED PLACE..the local needs some just normalbars to relax WJTHOUT ALL THESE SEX TRADES AND SLEAZY TALKING -GIRLS [PRC students],,,,,,,,,,

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
In many cities in China..KTVs ladies and Health SOA ladies all have to undergo regular checkup with a health certs ,,in order to work.we had these practice in GL in those RED-LATTERN house in GL.....
WHY DO OUR GABMEN LET THINGS GONE WILD AND OUT OF CONTROL FOR SO LONG!!!!
It is not possible to erqadicate prostitutions...but monitor, control, regularise them...
even to the extent of issuing work permit[ pink permit..haha] to these sex workers like what they did in the old GL....the only effective way to root out or minimise STDs to locals...crimes...
ALSO...we see tens of thousands illegallprostitutes working in bars in TANJONG PAGAR..CHOO JIAT...these are also MAIN sources of STD and HIVs.........
and all of them holds tourist visa or STUDENT PASs !!!!!!!!!!!....
THe gabmen must root out all these illegal,,uncontrolled sex trasdes in the bars and sleazy joints........OR ELSE WE WILL NEED A HEW HOSPITAL JUST FOR STD..and CDC will have to be expanded many folds...
SINGAPORE WILL BE A WORLD CLASS HOOKERS HUB AND HIV HUBS!!!!!!!!!!!