• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gerald Ee info

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if bros especially Scroobal can shed light on this chap. Never knew even he was a PAP member and this was revealed when Calvin Cheng became NMP and resigned from YPAP. Apparently Ee had done the same.

Struck me as someone independent in thought.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder if bros especially Scroobal can shed light on this chap. Never knew even he was a PAP member and this was revealed when Calvin Cheng became NMP and resigned from YPAP. Apparently Ee had done the same.

Struck me as someone independent in thought.

With money...anyone could be seduced, even Catholics...:p

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not entirely. To give credit, people like Dana Lam and Siew Kum Hong hasn't been "bought" by the same incentives although PAP would have those to spare. At the most they do not venture beyond the political-non-partisan phase but that would not be due to any incentive.

The 2 (and others like Alex Au and the late Anthony Yeo), from my reading, would clearly vote for any credible opposition that contests where they are staying.