• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GE2024 - still LKY LKY LKY...

joemartini

Alfrescian
Loyal
kpkb , but still LKY LKY LKY.
during LKY time, LKY this and LKY that.
LKY build for me pinnacle duxton.
LKY build singapore for me.

1721090226079.png

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is the root cause we are in this predicament.
Upon taking Singapore out of Malaysia, there is only one trajectory it can go to avoid imploding. And we are on it right now.
Stupid uncle cannot figure out who the devil that caused it all?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
"I am often accused of interfering in the private lives of citizens. Yes, if I did not, had I not done that, we wouldn't be here today. And I say without the slightest remorse, that we wouldn't be here, we would not have made economic progress, if we had not intervened on very personal matters—who your neighbor is, how you live, the noise you make, how you spit, or what language you use. We decide what is right. Never mind what the people think."

—National Day Rally of 1986.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
LKY is the root cause we are in this predicament.
Upon taking Singapore out of Malaysia, there is only one trajectory it can go to avoid imploding. And we are on it right now.
Stupid uncle cannot figure out who the devil that caused it all?
does that fucker look educated to you? Coolie genes make coolie tok. That's why he's featured on tik tok and not the BBC