• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gays Pet Openly in Classroom!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Caught in the Act
Posted on 18 Jul, 2009 09:32
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Bromance in action: Male buddies in tight embrace while they surf Net

STOMPer Kpo Ong was shocked to see two male students in his school engaging in a tight embrace as they surfed the Internet.

He said:

"On Thursday I was on my way to my friend's class and I chanced upon something I felt a bit uneasy about.

"I saw two male students hugging and surfing the Internet.

"I was shocked to see that.

"I am not opposing anyone but this kind of thing, should it be done in public?"

The faces in the photo were masked by the STOMPer.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

oli9

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Caught in the Act
Posted on 18 Jul, 2009 09:32
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD>Bromance in action: Male buddies in tight embrace while they surf Net

STOMPer Kpo Ong was shocked to see two male students in his school engaging in a tight embrace as they surfed the Internet.

He said:

"On Thursday I was on my way to my friend's class and I chanced upon something I felt a bit uneasy about.

"I saw two male students hugging and surfing the Internet.

"I was shocked to see that.

"I am not opposing anyone but this kind of thing, should it be done in public?"

The faces in the photo were masked by the STOMPer.

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Its a good thing the gays are doing this openly. Imagine all the leftover faeces if they take it to the next stage in a locked room!!!!!

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Get+A+Room.jpg