• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gay boy tio Tied up.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Couple of months back, My friend and his G.f was looking for a spot to do project. So they rode to Changi area hoping to find a nice spot.. So he got off the road and rode into a small park with his motorcycle, The moment he got himself in the park he noticed on his side a small hut and what he saw next freaked him out. A guy was tied up to 2 poles, legs and hand separated and naked in a X position with a cloth covered over his face, The moment they heard/saw him about 4 or 5 guys scattered immediately leaving the tied up guy alone, my friend gf started freaking out and they got their ars out of there ASAP. I also noticed quite a few gay boys walking and lurking around at dark secluded spots around Singapore checking me and my friends out many times, This places are not near Housing estates, mrt or bus stops. They usually come in via Car/bicycle and will stand near dark areas alone where no one can see them but you can see the outline of a male standing there looking directly at you and making us extremely uncomfortable AND it feels like they are intruding our privacy. Some times we have to scream and shout at them words like Faggot or threaten to beat them up and they will immediately take off. Me and my mates are bikers so we usually get out of densely populated area and look for quite spots with no other human around us so we can just relax and take it easy and scream and dance like monkeys but the spots we go to now days seems to be under the control of gay boys. My friend lives just behind bedok stadium and he tells me after dark they will be gays boys lurking around and have seem them blowing each other behind the bushes. It happens everyday for years. Even till today. They will be walking around and maybe one gay boy signals another and they will start walking together and dissapear into the darkness at bedok stadium. Gay boys seem to creep everything out at quite secluded areas.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
Also forgot to mention, Those guys were all wearing fbt or exercise shorts with singlet or t-shirt, That is why he got the idea they were gay boys instead of criminal torturing their victim.

Last edited:

clinton666

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you spastic maggots :oIo:

I would not simply have tied him up. I would have asked him to repent or meet his Maker:mad:

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZgKgZ7KEXgk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This will be where u meet them all. Hiding one corner surfing SBF

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I would not simply have tied him up. I would have asked him to repent or meet his Maker:mad:

"If a man lies with a male as with a women, both of them shall be put to death for their abominable deed; they have forfeited their lives." (Leviticus 20:13 NAB)

why were you in FBT short..?

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
[video=youtube;IJ8odzeCuS4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ8odzeCuS4[/video]

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
man_walks_around_sentosa_wearing_only_black_thong-thumbnail.jpg

The Irony of the Sign on the Bus.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Couple of months back, My friend and his G.f was looking for a spot to do project. So they rode to Changi area hoping to find a nice spot...

Do project do until Changi beach? Reminds me of the old days when I always ask my ex gfs to come to my house to do project but in the end, all they do is KLJ :biggrin:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
maybe clinton666 was there too...
He was & had been done for!

It's not what you would have done, it's what has been done to you! Inbreeding low intellect retard!