• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GanSiokBin is a Hokkien

whistling

Stupidman
Loyal
somebody lost money in stock market so taking out on people here. lol :roflmao:

that's a pro lem when you live your life focusing on money and money and nothing but money

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
somebody lost money in stock market so taking out on people here. lol :roflmao:

that's a pro lem when you live your life focusing on money and money and nothing but money
You Cantonese dog son of SELF ADMITTED DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE 野蛮人杂种狗无中生有again when I posted my investment return big big is positive overall since inception lose what money? PUI!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
images (31).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know a woman who get rich by being a prostitute but she keep telling people that she get rich by investing in penny stock
You Cantonese dog son of PROSTITUTE 野蛮人杂种狗无中生有again when I posted my investment return big big is positive and you dare not take up my investment return challenge means you didn’t beat me in my return and you and your family women are the prostitute by your own ccb prostitute logic. And yet so shameless hide in rat hole insinuating insult of me being prostitute and 野蛮人无中生有say I said I invest in penny stock. PUI!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
人家都没说她是鸡,为啥她天天说人家说她是鸡?
You 野蛮人睁着眼睛说瞎话post in defamation thread of Gansiokbin and use jurong use mayfair use retired accountant to insinuate insult defame me then just say no one say you prostitute not called 野蛮人狗杂种Cantonese dog son of prostitute called what? Pui!