• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Gain City (?) PC Show 2009 Dirty Sales Tactic of TVs uncovered!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2397597

Sales Tactic of TVs uncovered
<HR SIZE=1 itxtvisited="1"><!-- / icon and title --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" itxtvisited="1"><COLGROUP itxtvisited="1"><COL width=* itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD vAlign=top itxtvisited="1"><!-- message --><!-- 290 -->Hi everyone,

i'm posting for the benefit of consumers. if not appropriate, then the mods, please delete this. i was standing around for the tv offers. so if u were there, numbered cards will be given to those who want to buy the offered sets. well, i was at GC's promo.. then after announcing the 'super duper offer price', no one took up the offer, and the crowd dispersed. but i can see there were some who are contemplating whether to buy, coz its cheap, but i can say, not really the best <NOBR style="FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_1_0>buy </NOBR> around. so, the sales people, quickly made loud 'SOLD!'..and quickly gave the numbered cards to some men standing around and brought them behind to seal the deal. i was suspicious, coz one of the salesman actually put his arm around the 'customer'.. which i felt was strange. so, of the 3 cards given... all were given to their own staff. after they walked behind.. they all dispersed in all directions, maybe for a kopi break or something, then the emcee was like ' 3 sets sold already!! anymore takers?'

so please everyone, all is not what it seems. thanks for reading. http://www.fuckwarezone.com/img/forums/styles/hwz/smilies/smile.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ppl juz wanna create impression dat got ppl buy la ...

otherwise, so chip but no 1 bot ... lidat no face la! ...

mercbenz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Saw that in the last show, whipped the crowd into a frenzy. Those in group worst, almost frothing at the mouth try to catch the best deal.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/showthread.php?t=2397597

Sales Tactic of TVs uncovered
<HR SIZE=1 itxtvisited="1"><!-- / icon and title --><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" itxtvisited="1"><COLGROUP itxtvisited="1"><COL width=* itxtvisited="1"><TBODY itxtvisited="1"><TR itxtvisited="1"><TD vAlign=top itxtvisited="1"><!-- message --><!-- 290 -->Hi everyone,

i'm posting for the benefit of consumers. if not appropriate, then the mods, please delete this. i was standing around for the tv offers. so if u were there, numbered cards will be given to those who want to buy the offered sets. well, i was at GC's promo.. then after announcing the 'super duper offer price', no one took up the offer, and the crowd dispersed. but i can see there were some who are contemplating whether to buy, coz its cheap, but i can say, not really the best <NOBR style="FONT-SIZE: 100%; FONT-WEIGHT: normal" id=itxt_nobr_1_0>buy </NOBR> around. so, the sales people, quickly made loud 'SOLD!'..and quickly gave the numbered cards to some men standing around and brought them behind to seal the deal. i was suspicious, coz one of the salesman actually put his arm around the 'customer'.. which i felt was strange. so, of the 3 cards given... all were given to their own staff. after they walked behind.. they all dispersed in all directions, maybe for a kopi break or something, then the emcee was like ' 3 sets sold already!! anymore takers?'

so please everyone, all is not what it seems. thanks for reading. http://www.fuckwarezone.com/img/forums/styles/hwz/smilies/smile.gif

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

same for property launches, sales. alot of fake "sold"s