• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Futures Trading, Which Broker?

travelbug

Alfrescian
Loyal
To trade stock index futures like mini Dow Jones & Nikkei, which broker is recommended?

I know Philips Futures can uses its Poems online trading to trade futures But I have heard that Philips can face technical problems & settlement issues.

Trying to find alternatives to Philips any better ones here in Spore?

Also found MF Global which has a Spore branch, formerly known as Man Financial but their start up capital to open account is high!

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To trade stock index futures like mini Dow Jones & Nikkei, which broker is recommended?

I know Philips Futures can uses its Poems online trading to trade futures But I have heard that Philips can face technical problems & settlement issues.

Also found MF Global which has a Spore branch, formerly known as Man Financial but their start up capital to open account is high!

TD bank should be ok, this might come in handy for you.www.marketbrowser.com:):):)

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is true that Phillip faces & still facing a lot of technical problems. System is also very slow & always hanged, b'cos I heard the boss is a miser who doesn't want to upgrade their system & yet wants to take in more customers.

When the market is hot, the system always get hanged, & they always like to do maintenance during trading hours which is very strange. During this 10 or 15 mins maintenance period, you cannot key in any order. Rumoured that it is for their own in-house orders to be executed first.

Conan the Barbarian

Alfrescian
Loyal

For full service, go DBS Vickers. A lot better among local shops.:smile: