• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fully Vaccinated and always falling sick

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im.fully Vax and always falling sick with flu, cough, respiratory issues that I don't seem to ever be able to recover from. Feel like my immunity is very weak nowadays. Is this normal? Heard lots of ppl around me are falling sick too.

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Understand the truth and make the right decision for yourself.

Look at the stupid people in this thread

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/threads/anybody-still-wearing-mask-when-outside.7056772/page-3

when they don’t understand the truth. Whatever they did beyond are all things that make no sense.
Because they were under the spell of a psyop, they will still think they were right lol

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Im.fully Vax and always falling sick with flu, cough, respiratory issues that I don't seem to ever be able to recover from. Feel like my immunity is very weak nowadays. Is this normal? Heard lots of ppl around me are falling sick too.
Uncle, you Vax but refused to wear mask in public. I see many sinkies uncles/aunties coughing and sneezing non-stop in hawker, in train, on bus, everywhere and these people don't like wearing mask. Fall sick, then start blaming everything but themselves.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

research done in Italy says life expectancy of fully-vaxxed.....................dropped by 30+%...............

buy NAC + bromelain (Amazing Nutrition brand)...............organic apple cider vinegar (Bragg brand)..............these will help with flu and cough

take astragalus (buy the powder form if you can) for immunity...............got Iherb account - if no, register new account and use my code (LOH347)

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wearing a mask outside helps to prevent the flu virus from spreading, long before Covid always get infected with flu virus after wearing a mask never got it at all unless my family someone else get it from outside come home spread, I jab 2 Moderna don't see or feel any difference

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wearing a mask outside helps to prevent the flu virus from spreading, long before Covid always get infected with flu virus after wearing a mask never got it at all unless my family someone else get it from outside come home spread, I jab 2 Moderna don't see or feel any difference
got to detox bro. Get some CoQ10 tablets, they are supposed to generate new blood cells, and regenerate damaged ones

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Already detoxing, it's not so simple. It's difficult to recover even with intense detox...
different ppl react differently to the poison. It also depends on the concentration of shit in the vial you took. Many factors. Some of the vials were close to expiry, so less deadly. Those who who stood at the front of the queue will most likely get hit the worst

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
different ppl react differently to the poison. It also depends on the concentration of shit in the vial you took. Many factors. Some of the vials were close to expiry, so less deadly. Those who who stood at the front of the queue will most likely get hit the worst
I wait until all people get jabbed then only I go jab, 1 fucking sinkie coy cancel my job offer as I refused to take the jab fuck them

Truthspeak

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uncle, you Vax but refused to wear mask in public. I see many sinkies uncles/aunties coughing and sneezing non-stop in hawker, in train, on bus, everywhere and these people don't like wearing mask. Fall sick, then start blaming everything but themselves.
Wearing a mask doesn’t help anything. Flu and cough are part of the detoxification symptoms and it is a process that your body is expelling toxins from the body.

If your understanding is otherwise, that is because you have been indoctrinated with misinformation.

Please try this with your close ones if you think contagion is a thing

Last edited: