• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

fuck up post.. fuck up video.. next time watch full video then post

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is no inflation in sinkie. The high cost of living is due to indirect taxation.
delete the video, knn, only go jb shopping but then the youtuber think of moving there due to good life. i havbe been to jb numerous times and the life there is really shiok. no more sg for me. bye bye.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
delete the video, knn, only go jb shopping but then the youtuber think of moving there due to good life. i havbe been to jb numerous times and the life there is really shiok. no more sg for me. bye bye.
JB is too hectic. Go pontian or kukup. Nice easy very cheap kampung life but still within driving distance from sinkie and jb. Plus fresh seafood.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is no inflation in sinkie. The high cost of living is due to indirect taxation.
If I were to take using S$ in JB as a example.
A cheap proton currently would cost about S$15k. Same figure as it was initially produced nearly 40 years ago in RM.
what the hell are you talking about? if my noodle and burger and tea go up from $3 to $5, that is inflation to me.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
JB is also getting hit by inflation due to its close proximity to the Moneylaundering Hub Island.

JB is also eyed by the Tiongs as a secondary location to park their dirty money.

Those who had gone to JB before Covid hit can remember how the prices have increased there.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
That inflation is not due to rising prices. It's due to rising indirect taxes
Before i block you 100% i want to ask what does unjust inflation leads to?

i check google: it says

In an inflationary environment, unevenly rising prices inevitably reduce the purchasing power of some consumers, and this erosion of real income is the single biggest cost of inflation. Inflation can also distort purchasing power over time for recipients and payers of fixed interest rates.

Who the fuck cares it is due to what technically? i only knows it due to incompetence of PAP. If the country runs well, such unjust raising of prices will not happen. So thus, move to JB.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
After reading clearly syde 's post, he is correct.. Thus unblock.

To a layman and consumer like us, and the sinkie population who got no balls to protest. They let the government' s incompetence to shine and cover their incompetentce by indirect taxes to run the economy, instead of churning out high flying entrepreneurs..

And this leads to higher cost and thus suffering to the people and thus move to jb. Those who move to jb are self respecting individuals, just like those unvaccinated.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

To a layman and consumer like us, and the sinkie population who got no balls to protest. They let the government' s incompetence to shine and cover their incompetentce by indirect taxes to run the economy, instead of churning out high flying entrepreneurs..

And this leads to higher cost and thus suffering to the people and thus move to jb. Those who move to jb are self respecting individuals, just like those unvaccinated.
Phew!
If I may add, petrol one litre is suppose to cost only $1 per litre or maybe slightly more if based on unsubsidised ron 97 price in Jiu hu. But it's 3 times that. Thanks to taxes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I've said before, it's not merely incompetence or greed... it's pure evil. The PAP technocrats are genuinely evil. They have been evil long before the scamdemic.

Daft Sinkies still see the PAP regime as some benevolent parent figure who brings gifts, is controlling, occasionally makes mistakes but is always looking out for their well being.

Unless this illusion is shattered, nothing matters and nothing changes. :cool:

Flying Horse

Alfrescian
Loyal
A cheap proton currently would cost about S$15k. Same figure as it was initially produced nearly 40 years ago in RM.
That is an excellent point of view to reflect upon. I am using an analogy here. We all experiencing the heat. Like ants scrambling around in a bush fire. Man made bush fire for sure. It's too much to bear for most people. Now, imagine someone come out and say, stop thinking like an ant living in such terrible state. Why not live like a whale. Frankly even before Covid, I had been living all over Southeast Asia Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam but mostly in Java and I realized that yes, with
That is an excellent point of view to reflect upon. I am using an analogy here. We all experiencing the heat. Like ants scrambling around in a bush fire. Man made bush fire for sure. It's too much to bear for most people. Now, imagine someone come out and say, stop thinking like an ant living in such terrible state. Why not live like a whale. No burning fire only deep blue sea and cool ocean. Frankly even before Covid, I had been living all over Southeast Asia Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia mostly in central Java as well as Nepal and Northern part of India and I realized that yes, goods and services in actual S$ prices were not much different from 20-30 years ago. But back home in Singapore I am feeling the heat like everyone else. Yes, the perception can make you feel nervous and eventually goes insane !