• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Fuck the pap!!!

nickers9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Were having a conversation abt maids in Singapore. And how our PAP sided the foreigners more than their own locals.

The Indonesian and Phillipines maids who killed or murdered their owners and others, the most they get is jail sentences. But if the Singaporeans killed the maids, they are sentenced to death. I am against maid abuse, but the laws must be fair and equal. If Singaporeans killed their maids, they are sentenced to death, then it must be the same for the maids who killed Singaporeans.

I heard that the Indonesians maid who killed her owners and her young daughter and set the house on fire, didnt sentence to death but only jail sentence. I think it is fucking unfair.

Our Singaporeans life is fucking cheap than the Indonesians and Phillipines and Ang Mos. You can check out the facts, Singaporeans always get bullied by their fucking PAP government and PAP always sided the foreigners.

Free Scholarship for the CHINA Students and INDIA Students, Indonesians and Phillipines maids are protected even if they make false statements against their owners and even killing them, the most only jail sentences. But if it is Singaporeans, confirm jail sentences and if killed someone, is death sentences.

Fuck The PAP Government!!! Do you know what happened when these maids who killed Singaporeans and after finish serving their sentences and they went back to their own countries?

The maids can easily get a new passports and new identity and who knows still can go to other countries including Singapore to be a maid again. ANd these killer maids will go and tell their countrymen, "Hey all of you, go to Singapore, you see I killed someone and yet the STUPID PAP Government didnt even dare to sentence me to death, the most a few years in jail then I am let go and even fly me back to our country for free. Go to Singapore, it is a safe heaven, owners dont dare to mistreat you, if they do, report them to police and the Singapore Police force will protect you and even help you to sue them. But if you killed your owners, no problem, you will confirm not sentence to death, the most put you in jail for a few years, after that you are free, and even sent you back home for free too. After you come back home, spent some money get a new identity and passport, then again you are a new person and can start work again as maids and you can go to other countries and even Singapore too. Isnt these the best place to work - Singapore?""

YOU FUCKING PAP!!! WAKE UP YOUR FUCKING BRAINS!!! TREAT THE SINGAPOREANS FAIRLY AND NOT UNJUSTLY. STOP SIDING THE FOREIGNERS!!!

Tiu Kwang Yew

Alfrescian
Loyal
their assholes and pussies can already insert 100 ping pong balls inside, what is squirting your cum over their faces?

they know no pain even you fcuk them deep thru and thru !

what they want is money (behaving like PRC sluts and bengs) , hack the consequences !

use 100 baryis also no use !