• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash On Free Scholarships Turn NTU Into Ghetto!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 30 Jan, 2009 10:20
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What kind of people are NTU students? Leave big mess behind after dinner

This pantry area in an NTU residential hall is strewn with food waste, and the sink is choked to boot. According to a STOMPer, it has been in this sorry state since the first day of Chinese New Year.

In an email yesterday (Jan 29), the upset STOMPer said:

"I believe my picture pretty much speaks for itself.

"This was taken in one NTU hall which I decline to identify. The sink has been like this since the first day of Chinese New Year.

"Obviously the group of people who created the mess didn't bother to clear the choked sink.

"A check was done when school reopened on Wednesday (Jan 28), and it was found that the messy heap of condiments was gone but the choked sink was still there.

"I'm generally cool with celebrations in the hall, but shouldn't you be responsible enough to clean up your own mess afterward? How hard is it to clear the choked sink or to call for a plumber?

"Yes, I know there are two cleaners serving this block. But that doesn't give us the right to leave our messes for others to clear.

"It's not about making it messy so that they have a job to do. Anyone who says that should come down from that ivory tower and try cleaning it up before saying that."

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is just not happy because those prc out score and out gun sinkies, so they find any small excuse to berate them.