• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FTrash Damaging Peasants' Transport

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 06 Nov, 2008 16:15
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Three China women share one seat

While travelling on board bus service 25, STOMPer Chantel and her husband caught three China commuters sharing one seat. On top of that, they were talking and laughing loudly.

She tells STOMP:

“My husband and I were on board bus number 25 on Nov 1 at about 7.30pm.

“Then, we saw these three China women sharing one seat.

“Furthermore, they were talking and laughing like nobody’s business.

“No wonder our bus seats get spoilt so easily.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 04 Nov, 2008 10:25
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Morning nap in rush hour bus?

STOMPer TSK sent in this picture of a man, who is a Chinese national, sleeping on the bus 197 yesterday (Nov 3) morning and was shocked at his behaviour.

In his email to STOMP today (Nov 4), the indignant STOMPer wrote:

“I was in a west-bound bus 197 on Nov 3 (yesterday).

“I boarded the bus at Hong Leong Gardens Shopping centre at around 7.30am.

“I saw this man who seems to be a Chinese national sleeping on the bus this way.

“It was lucky that the bus was not crowded at that time.

“But should public buses have a 'rule' of not allowing people to sleep like this?”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've seen many, many, many of these posts before (many copied and pasted from STOMP). I have a question (and it is an innocent question becuase maybe I'm missing something here)... often it says a "PRC did this" or a "Chinese national did that" or "FTrash was doing this or the other thing" - how do the strangers reporting the incidents know the citizenship of the offenders? Does the photographer here for example, know for a fact that the man lying on the seat is holding a Chinese passport. How to know he wasn't born here? Does anybody know? Also, in my mind, the middle lady in the first picture does not look like she is from mainland China at all. I'm really interested in finding out if these kind of claims are legitimate or not (or if it's just people trying to inflame and cause further divide between nationalities)? Thanks all! :o

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
often it says a "PRC did this" or a "Chinese national did that" or "FTrash was doing this or the other thing" - how do the strangers reporting the incidents know the citizenship of the offenders

we can differentiate the accent you twit...:mad:.oh i forgot you are another of those foreign trash....:oIo:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
it is the way they dress you twit....:mad:oh i forgot you one of those foreign trash..:oIo:

So they are the two differentiators? If they don't talk, it's how they dress? Thanks for answering the innocent question, cockbrain - you could be an FBI profiler with such intelligence. :oIo:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
So they are the two differentiators? If they don't talk, it's how they dress? Thanks for answering the innocent question, cockbrain - you could be an FBI profiler with such intelligence. :oIo:

in fact i did work as a profiler not for FBI thou but for the SID...go figure what it stands for foreign trash....:oIo:

Aussie Pete

Alfrescian
Loyal
in fact i did work as a profiler not for FBI thou but for the SID...go figure what it stands for foreign trash....:oIo:

You must have been brilliant at your job - jeans and black shirt makes someone a Chinese citizen.. pretty cool, I've never seen such attire anywhere else in the world. Well done, number one profiler cockmouth. I'm in awe.

Is there anyone on the forum who can offer an intelligent answer to my innocent question? Getting nowhere with this guy - too brainy for me :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must have been brilliant at your job - jeans and black shirt makes someone a Chinese citizen.. pretty cool, I've never seen such attire anywhere else in the world. Well done, number one profiler cockmouth. I'm in awe.

Is there anyone on the forum who can offer an intelligent answer to my innocent question? Getting nowhere with this guy - too brainy for me :biggrin:

well what can we expect from descendants of criminals...intelligence???:oIo:

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Break all the seats, break them all, go PRC, go go go! Bankrupt Singapore and SMRT for us.
Never mind, I can walk to work, hehehe. Less buses means better air and better environment.