• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT the downfall of Sinkie

R

redlightmeansgo

I was at a fastfood restaurant trying to grab a quick bite, when I noticed a large group of students who have occupied several tables feeding and making alot of noise. Some of them had apparently finished eating, and were hanging out, waiting for their friends while they marked time texting on their phones.

The lunch crowd had not dissipated, and as the queues began to form, I went over to one of the ladies at the counter and told her about the situation (as if she didn't have eyes to see). Her reply was most shocking. In half mocking tone, she asked me how many persons were with me, so that she could then decide how to manage the overstaying customers. I told her it didn't matter if I was alone or had friends, the thing was the crowd was swelling, and as a food place, they had to manage the traffic. She gave a stupid grin, and referred the matter to her manager - a short, pubescent gal who was definitely a FT.

By this time, a gentleman who was in front of me also started complaining about the students who have treated the place as a thorough fare. He told the same lady they shouldn't be allowed to treat the restaurant as if it were some "study ground" and deprive paying customer of seats.

The manager then came forward and asked me what was the matter. I told her exactly what I had said to her colleague. She looked at me, and gave me the most appalling reply, "They also bought food earlier. I can't chase them out!" I tried to reason that the crowd was gathering, and the kids were just occupying space; another restaurant would have just told them to leave. She looked at me, as if I had a lan jiao hanging from my face. I ticked her off, and left the place, but before I did, i asked her for her name.

Instead of teaching the students something about social grace, the foreign chee by sided with them. If this is the kind of fucked up pedigree the govt welcomes time and again, then good riddance. This cuntry is going down the drain

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this issue is subjective and not clearcut..and I dont think it a matter on the issue of FT or non-FT... Furthermore the cause of the matter are the students, unless all of them are FTs......A local manager could also have given the same reply and not act on it as the large group of students are indeed customers too.....they can in turn complain the mgr instead if they were asked to leave....likewise if you have finished you food and having a drink or resting and were asked to leave as you are occupying a seat, what would you do...but its true that some teens nowadays are very rowdy but its a two edged sword for the staff I guess...

I was at a fastfood restaurant trying to grab a quick bite, when I noticed a large group of students who have occupied several tables feeding and making alot of noise. Some of them had apparently finished eating, and were hanging out, waiting for their friends while they marked time texting on their phones.

The lunch crowd had not dissipated, and as the queues began to form, I went over to one of the ladies at the counter and told her about the situation (as if she didn't have eyes to see). Her reply was most shocking. In half mocking tone, she asked me how many persons were with me, so that she could then decide how to manage the overstaying customers. I told her it didn't matter if I was alone or had friends, the thing was the crowd was swelling, and as a food place, they had to manage the traffic. She gave a stupid grin, and referred the matter to her manager - a short, pubescent gal who was definitely a FT.

By this time, a gentleman who was in front of me also started complaining about the students who have treated the place as a thorough fare. He told the same lady they shouldn't be allowed to treat the restaurant as if it were some "study ground" and deprive paying customer of seats.

The manager then came forward and asked me what was the matter. I told her exactly what I had said to her colleague. She looked at me, and gave me the most appalling reply, "They also bought food earlier. I can't chase them out!" I tried to reason that the crowd was gathering, and the kids were just occupying space; another restaurant would have just told them to leave. She looked at me, as if I had a lan jiao hanging from my face. I ticked her off, and left the place, but before I did, i asked her for her name.

Instead of teaching the students something about social grace, the foreign chee by sided with them. If this is the kind of fucked up pedigree the govt welcomes time and again, then good riddance. This cuntry is going down the drain

i_am_belle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She looked at me, as if I had a lan jiao hanging from my face. I ticked her off, and left the place, but before I did, i asked her for her name.

no, she didnt side with the students ... she was too chicken to ask the students to leave bcos she might have to face their wrath & she's scared ...

from experience with customers, i find that school students are usually quite cooperative if u explain to them nicely, esp if they're wearing their uniform ... this bloody manager was so badly trained that she didnt dare approach the kids ... she blamed u for speaking up, she'd rather u didnt so her work is easier ... locals won't do her job bcos the mcdonalds pay is miserable ...

jw5

Loyal
Talking to the fast food outlet staff is useless. They are low level employees with poor thinking prowess and decision making ability.
Either deal with the students yourself or write in to the management.

Last edited:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
FAST FOOD restaurants are like corpses while Foreign Trash are like maggots.
Trash food eaten by garbage foreigners. Heavenly combination!