• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT LIU GD leaving tonight ??

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
ho say liao.... 1 FT leaving tonight, good news for another FT :biggrin:
can come out from detention/isolation/quartine liao.....:biggrin:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like the Terminator,"I'll be back!" Liu will continue to haunt LBW until he is satisfied with a sincere apology,failing which he will take legal action.

In the meantime, LBW can come out of hidng and get some fresh air.:rolleyes:
Being so kiasi and kiasu, she must have sought her own legal advice and guess what the lawyers advised her is not music to her ears!:biggrin:

alvin36

Alfrescian
Loyal
i saw the news just now... seems that the media is trying to twist the issue, becomes LIU vs STTA, and no longer LIU vs LBW

I wonder how will the other STTA officials feel now... kenna sabo by some a big mouth :biggrin:

popdod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Lee is hopping like mad....got things to vent out her anger...
but
tio constraint by her heads.

:biggrin: :o :biggrin: