• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

FT and the Tax Issue

Logisex

Alfrescian
Loyal
A growing number of FTs argue that they pay tax here too so they deserve to have the best and be treated like elites.

My questions are:
1) Do they pay tax in their countries?
2) If yes, then shouldn't they already enjoying the best as elites in their countries?
3) If Yes, then what the fark are they doing here? If No, then why the fark they kpkb here?

takcheksian

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to Foreigners' Action Party and the Old LEEzard:

FTs are superior.

FTs are Gods.

Singapore is shithole and hell without FTs.

In FAP logic, FTs always deserve more and better. It is not surprising that FTs think they should be treated better than us, since FAP agrees.

A growing number of FTs argue that they pay tax here too so they deserve to have the best and be treated like elites.

My questions are:
1) Do they pay tax in their countries?
2) If yes, then shouldn't they already enjoying the best as elites in their countries?
3) If Yes, then what the fark are they doing here? If No, then why the fark they kpkb here?

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I understood it correctly that Sinkaput is 1 of the lowest income tax rate in the world, as claimed by PAPa, then these self-proclaimed (or PAPa pro-claimed) FTs are getting a discount in tax from what they would have to pay back in their own country.

So...who is getting the raw deal ?

Contributing to Sinkaput and generating jobs for locals :confused:?? I am still trying to understand the logic or what is actually being achieved that benefits the locals, if any. Unfortunately, I only attended a neighbourhood school, not a GOOD school, hence cannot figure out the question yet.