• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

From drug user and girl's home to owning a Lamborghini

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
QaTKBIN.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder what age did she lost her virginity ?
If she mixed around with malays high probability it's at 9 years old.
Then go clubbing, found a sugar daddy. My personal opinion.
Which is great.
Nothing good can come up if you Mix only with struggling malays. You end up in the back alley.

VanDick

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must have someone backing her financially, like a rich uncle or sugar daddy. But I admire her entrepreneurial spirit.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
She must have someone backing her financially, like a rich uncle or sugar daddy. But I admire her entrepreneurial spirit.

Definitely...if Samsters dun believe...

can try to kiss her lips...then will find out every time kiss dunno why can taste a bit salty with different KKJ smell. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Most of these local "entreprenuers" never tell you they either have rich mummy daddy or marry some towkay to fund their biz.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
You all missed out the info she divorced so she used the divorce money to start business. Women take money under your noses you all also don't know.

Hightech88

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her Lambo is the Kumlan cheapest COE Gallardo which nobody wants as the boxy headlights and rear is already out of fashion and price keeps dropping til too ridiculous, LOL:

1720940876805.png

Attachments

• 1720940815291.png
    1720940815291.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 21