• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

French man almost got his throat cut by muslim migrant screaming ********

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I almost got my throat cut this morning.

More details:

“Like a Monday morning” in the France of 2024.

As I leave the doctor’s office, I take shelter for a second in the Léon Meiss aisle to put my scarf back on.

Then an NA [North African] type individual appears, 20-25 years old, dressed all in black and with a white hood on his head.

He screams : “On the Qur’an / I f**k France / f**k all your dead, you white sons of bitches”

I turn around, surprised by so much verbal violence early in the morning, in a “rather calm” area of Villeurbanne during the day (Gratte-Ciel – cours Émile Zola)

That’s when the person CHARGED AT ME.

In a split second, I found myself threatened, knife at my throat, grabbed by the collar…

In a second my life could have ended. In a second everything could have changed. The France of 2024…

Stunned… without reaction, waiting for the fractions of seconds to come.

I instinctively take a step back, then a second, while he still holds me.

The individual says the following words:

“You’re not worth it bitch” then turned on his heel and ran away.

Should we get used to this?