• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Free trade with China, Sibeh proud to be Singaporean!

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who say Kuan Yew’s son is a loony man? Who dares says PAP top dogs are overly paid? Free trade with China means Singaporeans will become richer and richer.
You see, we have a brilliant prime minister in Singapore.
66% are a shrewd lot.

More and more Singaporean products will be flooding China very soon.
In return, all NTUC supermarkets will be stacked with cheap china products so Singaporeans can save on their expenditures!
Also, local men can shop for cheaper PRC sluts to squirt.

Those lower-income families should start thinking what they can sell to China.
Malays and Indians should also start learning how to speak and write Mandarin.

China now is the hope for Singaporeans! !

One Sin dollar is about 4 to 5 china dollars.
Those Singaporeans who made millions and millions of dollars please share your experiences with the forummers here.
Also please let us know what is Kwang-xi (Chinese term) when doing business with china counterparts.

PAP keeps telling the world that local Singaporeans are also immigrants when they import wantonly FTs to replace the local deadwoods. So if Locals are always reminded as immigrants, then Malaysians and Americunts and Australians, and the world are immigrants too---so no cuntry belongs to one single tribe—this is what PAP trying to sell to the world. In other words, Singapore belongs to everybody in the world. Your son serving the NS is a privilege.
So clever you see! Please don’t call PAP traitors when they speak the same, they are paid to just carrying out their orders.

Another thing, lets hope Singapore can become a China province soon and Lee Kuan Yew can die in peace.

Sibeh proud to become local Singaporean man!

Yoshitei

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does the FTA include humans?

If so, would the prices in Gelyang experience a downward spiral due to oversupply and possibly under demand?

Alfrescian
Loyal
50 years from now, I would get up from my grave to see Singaapore be part of China, rather then part of Malaysia. Go tell Malaysia. Dreams on.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very good and relevant question!

Of course when Lee Hsien Loong talked to the communist leader about free trade, human traffic is also one of the products.

Singapore is happy to give away citizenship like tissue papers to chinese nationals who want to become singaporeans becos they know nothing about elections and democrazy, this is what singapore wants most.

PRC Prostitutes in the next 5 years will also flood singapore becos of the gambling dens.
Those operating at Geylang and heartlands are second-class, meaning over 25 years of age. The price to squirt on them will also come down dramatically thus affecting those prositutes from other asian countries. Price may range from $10 to 15. This is definitely affordable for the locals even at recession. Imagine how many sluts to bonk with the growth dividends given.

As for those PRC dames operating at Marina Bay , they may have to be in better quality, with CB walls tight all the way to opening of the womb. Probably at the age of 18 to 20 will see dividend. Singapore girls may loose out at Marina.
Price may range from $50 to 80 per shot, overnight price may differ.

One thing is certain, the price to jump on the PRC girls will come down at Geylang.

You and your friends should thank PAP, kuan yew, and his son for such a fun city.

Does the FTA include humans?

If so, would the prices in Gelyang experience a downward spiral due to oversupply and possibly under demand?

jw5

Loyal
50 years from now, I would get up from my grave to see Singaapore be part of China, rather then part of Malaysia. Go tell Malaysia. Dreams on.
Please don't get up from your grave, I wouldn't either.
Let's leave that to meddling dead men. :smile:

DIVISION1

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is amazing how monikers choose to turn a plus into a minus in this forum. I am recommending a psychologist and a psychiatrist to monitor the threads in this forum, to see if any of our fellow monikers require psychiatric treatment. If it is deemed that some of you should seek help earlier, then may be it is best that you should. Early cure is better than late mitigation.

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a good citizen, you see what people cant see .

Singapore has to eat -chicken-go-near-chicken, eat- duck-go -near- duck.

Singapore will also pipe potable water from China if Sai Chwee not enough. Malaysia if Anwar takes over, then PAP will not be beholden to Anwar for water and eggs.

QUOTE=0939;74418]50 years from now, I would get up from my grave to see Singaapore be part of China, rather then part of Malaysia. Go tell Malaysia. Dreams on.[/QUOTE]