• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Freak Election Result?

M

moneyfacepap

"Many voters now tell us openly - "my family, three of us vote for you but two of us voted against you". Just to let you know we want an opposition voice and we don't want you to be so overwhelming. So in that case you may have a freak result and that worries me." said Lee Kuan Yew.

Lee Kuan Yew,

You are wrong, 5 of us voted against you!
Just to let you know we are sick of you and we don't want you to keep on increasing your pay, the GST, transport, medical and education fees.
In that case we don't have freaks like Mah Bow Tan, Wong Kan Seng, Vivian, etc..and of course your she-dragon son and his wife and finally your disobedient daughter!

neosg

Hi,

My family of five also voted and will continue to vote against the PAP until they surrender...haha!!

jw5

Loyal
Remember the time when they talked about giving some people more votes than others?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, It make sense now, Give old folks (Majority Support Old Fart) and new citizen 2 votes each.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Many voters now tell us openly - "my family, three of us vote for you but two of us voted against you". Just to let you know we want an opposition voice and we don't want you to be so overwhelming. So in that case you may have a freak result and that worries me." said Lee Kuan Yew.

u remove all the GRCs, and let each of your MP stand by themselves..see if you can get the same result..

opposition could seize power easily....if they are united as one big party to collapse the entire MIWs backed Hakka Regime!

the last i read more than 15 years ago...it..was 4 people voted against you, out of 10!

now it should be 6 people voted against you, people are sick and tired of your FTs bullshits! :biggrin:

freak results? your GRC elections produces freak results! AH PEK!

tua lam pah

Alfrescian
Loyal
define the meaning of 'freak' result......

vote for PAP normal result
vote for opposition freak result

what fuck logic is that? might as well dont vote

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
as long as not voting for PAP is considered freak result....knnbccb

farking old man senile already is it?

marther fucker stained famiLEE tree with cancerous gene, suicidal tendencies, albino genes, comatose prone....fucking vampires scum of earth

FUCK PAP!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many freakresult in election last 2 year.
1. Malaysia election opposition win many seat
2. US even Black(Obama) can win where population are white mean white also vote Obama
3. Japan Opposition win nearly tripple seat and take ove Goverment.

This year/next year PAP will lose more than 20 seat at least. Maybe will win less than 2/3 seat . When more opposition in Parliment many minister will have hard time to explain/comment.

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the opposition is voted in to form next goverment, are they still called Opposition ? What about the time PAP won as an opposition and why are they now call the goverment ? So why the talk of a freak election ? the old man thinks PAPa should win by default in any election ?

I believe GRC is uniquely found only in Singapore, what democratic ? MBT is a good example of being rejected but yet still hold a very important job that screws 80%+ of the population today !

Chey.

Alfrescian
Loyal
he got worries after Japan election. First it was Kuomintang, then Liberal Party, next will be Umno , then it come down to PAP>. More than 50 years of govrning, all good thing must come to an end.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

i'm sorry to inform you that my family has 4 members and we all voted against the PAP. also good to note that my extended family has been voting against the PAP if i'm not mistaken.

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
last but not least, you folks are paid by Tax-payers' money, not by any political party. so keep this gentle reminder in mind.[/URL]

one famous quote from mr. wen jia bao said to his team of civil servants during the Sichuan earthquake...

是人民在养你们!, 你们看着办吧! :biggrin:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
If there is going to be any "Freak Elections Results", it will be PAP's own doing!

Ironically, the GRC system will be the key reason why a "FREAK ELECTIONS RESULTS" would occur. I believe that the recent change in the sizes of the GRC system is an attempt by PAP to avoid the other end of the stick of such system.. the "freak election results" that may unseat some of the ministers or even putting PAP out of power.

A proportionate representation system would be a more stable system.

Goh Meng Seng

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is going to be any "Freak Elections Results", it will be PAP's own doing!

Ironically, the GRC system will be the key reason why a "FREAK ELECTIONS RESULTS" would occur. I believe that the recent change in the sizes of the GRC system is an attempt by PAP to avoid the other end of the stick of such system.. the "freak election results" that may unseat some of the ministers or even putting PAP out of power.

A proportionate representation system would be a more stable system.

Goh Meng Seng

plan to run again?

this time you may just win a seat......:biggrin:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Lee Kuan Yew,

Who are these people, give me their names.