• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Francis Wong complain to LHL saying his China wife cannot get job

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
706ew.jpg

Does anyone here have a job for the highly educated wife of Francis Wong? Where is Besotted?

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
He should find out whether the wife has previous working experience working as a 'masseur therapist'. These days, many China women claim to be virgins and the likes.

yeah spot on bro, thats what i though.

knn, later ICA give Mr Francis Wong an official reply that his wife was once arrested by AV for offering 先生你要special吗? :biggrin:

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aiyoh! Can draw good salary in Malaysia can live like a king already! Gave up all that to come to peesai & plead with pinky, this fella really sleeping lah!

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyoh! Can draw good salary in Malaysia can live like a king already! Gave up all that to come to peesai & plead with pinky, this fella really sleeping lah!

this francis fella might very well be a cannon fairy.

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
this francis fella might very well be a cannon fairy.

There was another thread.....titled...SBF..- Pro PAP site..

I suspect this Fracis fella is a PAP mole...telling the world PAP is doing something to curb the flow of migrants.

I know of a Malaysian beer girl who got her PR just this year...

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
There was another thread.....titled...SBF..- Pro PAP site..

I suspect this Fracis fella is a PAP mole...telling the world PAP is doing something to curb the flow of migrants.

I know of a Malaysian beer girl who got her PR just this year...

If he's a PAP mole, then all the more his wife should not get a PR.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
This guy is your typical big headed sinkie, what the big deal about MBA. MBA are a dime a dozen. what so big deal about MA from dalian university. I have interviewed candidates far more qualified than his wife. you even have PhD working as taxi driiver in singapore. His wife can work as a masseur as she probably just made the grade. I'm serious as I have heard China nationals with university degrees given PR by garmen and end up in massage palours.

Last edited:

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This guy is your typical big headed sinkie, what the big deal about MBA. MBA are a dime a dozen.

that's true. i know of some towkays with only lower secondary education who earn many times more than this husband and wife combined.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Francis better check his wife's degrees for spelling mistakes in the printing

ICA doesn't want this kind of talents, they want the 'open legs' kind of talents. He can call Clinton(Mr.) not that calling Clinton is a popular thing to do by PRC, could get a job with him, for Mong Ni a Kar Lewdwinksy resigned!:biggrin:

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is probably a PAP fuck head..but the gahmen is protecting him...as once she gets PR she will leave him n take all his assets away

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you the reason right away. Problem is not with Mr Francis Wong's PRC wife or PRC wife's qualification.

The problem is with Mr Francis Wong's income.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can tell you the reason right away. Problem is not with Mr Francis Wong's PRC wife or PRC wife's qualification.

The problem is with Mr Francis Wong's income.

If his income is the problem,,,even more likely she is with him for the PR n will leave her when she gets it...

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If his income is the problem,,,even more likely she is with him for the PR n will leave her when she gets it...
Yes, Mr Francis also must not owe a single cent to the garberment, especially IRAS. Now you know why it's so easy for some to get PR and so difficult for others. Not the problem with applicant but the sponsor, which is Mr Francis.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, Mr Francis also must not owe a single cent to the garberment, especially IRAS. Now you know why it's so easy for some to get PR and so difficult for others. Not the problem with applicant but the sponsor, which is Mr Francis.

But since she so highly educated etc..cant she get PR on her own? even prc beggar, prostitute etc can get..