• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France peaceful muslim migrants: ‘Wallah, we’re going to behead you’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://medforth.biz/household-negr...ric-zemmour-activist-harassed-and-threatened/

The threats have been increasing for a month. As reported by Le Figaro, the threat has escalated to a notch for Tanguy David, a declared supporter of Eric Zemmour, since he attended his meetings. In question? His skin color. Because in several images of the meeting held by the essayist in Villepinte (Seine-Saint-Denis) on Sunday, December 5, the young law student and head of a local Generation Z branch was seen behind the candidate. Obviously, his skin color and his political commitment do not mix.

On social networks, as early as October during Eric Zemmour’s first meetings, hateful and insulting messages poured in, such as “This n***a doing what here”, “But n***a, is there a problem? “Sunday, in Villepinte, Internet users insulted him as “sold” and “house n****r.” Other hateful messages threaten him with death, details Le Figaro: “Wallah, we’re going to behead you,” or “Your family in the village must be ashamed of you.” Some go further and swear to “find him.”

“Those who are embarrassed by my presence can leave”

On the evening of Sunday, the young activist also spoke on social networks to denounce this torrent of hatred. “The black man behind Zemmour was me. And I am proud. What fervor, what atmosphere, what awe-inspiring Éric Zemmour. Those who are embarrassed by my presence can leave, France will do without them.” Supported by many internet users this time around, he was once again insulted. In Le Figaro, he explains having received more than 3,000 racist or threatening messages. “I didn’t actually expect that, especially when I was threatened with beheading,” he admits.

In the past, Tanguy David had been reluctant to file a complaint, but he says all messages received will be the subject of a complaint. Guest of “Don’t touch my post!” ”On C8 Monday evening December 6, he will give new explanations. “I have been experiencing a surge of hatred for hours,” he emphasizes. He deems this “unacceptable hate campaign” and wants only one thing now, to stop it.