• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

France: Muslim migrant screams ‘Allahu akbar’, enters church and hits a parishioner in the middle of mass

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.leprogres.fr/faits-dive...ine-messe-un-sdf-ivre-frappe-une-paroissienne

A man in an advanced state of drunkenness was asleep in the Notre-Dame co-cathedral in Bourg-en-Bresse, where early Sunday mass was being celebrated.
This content is blocked because you have not accepted cookies and other trackers.
By clicking on “I accept” , cookies and other trackers will be placed and you will be able to view the contentsGoogle Maps( more information ).
By clicking on “I accept all cookies” , you authorize the storage of cookies and other tracers for the storage of your data on our sites and applications for personalization and advertising targeting purposes.
You can withdraw your consent at any time by consulting our data protection policy .
Manage my choices
I accept I accept all cookies
The man, an outsider, was awakened by the arrival of the participants in the service and began to shout. Some believers would have heard him say that it was “not his religion”, as well as “Allah akbar”.

She tries to bring him back to his senses​

A parishioner tried to bring him to his senses and asked him to leave the premises. But she was reportedly slapped before falling to the ground. The staggering homeless man also allegedly stepped on his foot.

The man was arrested by the municipal police before being handed over to the national police. He was placed in a sobering up cell and then taken into police custody to be heard on facts initially described as “apology for terrorism” and “aggravated violence”.

The victim announced on Saturday evening his intention to file a complaint, as did the priest.

The man accused, aged around fifty, is a homeless person, sometimes housed in a shelter, who was already known to the police.