• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious France’s Foreign Talents balls shrinked with rise of Right Wing in Elections!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ignore the fearmongering by the globalist/liberal media. Back in 2016 they said that Trump if elected was going to put homosexuals and blacks into concentration camps. :roflmao:

Once you're doing gaslighting, you are no longer journalists, but activists. Or traitors, depending on the kind of lie. :cool:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The battle to convert France is not over since 732AD.

The Umayyad Caliphate (929-1031)​

Moslems established in Provence became accepted as part of the political landscape from the coast to the Alps. In 940 Hugh, Count of Provence, give his protection to Moors in St. Tropez on condition that they agreed to keep Alpine passes closed to his rival Berenger. In 953 the Emperor Otto I sent representatives to Córdoba to ask Caliph Abd al-Rahman III to call off Muslim raiders who had set themselves up in Alpine passes and were attacking merchants going in and coming out of Italy.

The West the Navarese were active to. In 1000 Sancho III of Navarre, inflicted major losses on the Muslim forces. From then until 1033 he gained control of Aragon and Castile, uniting the two kingdoms with Navarre. On his death, he split the kingdom and leftNavarre to his son García III of Pamplona, Castile to Fernando I, and Aragon to Ramiro I

Last edited: