• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Former jc teacher piak nus girl

Psycho

Alfrescian
Loyal
I told him during dinner that I live in one of the UTown RCs, and he got interested, and wanted to visit my RC. I said OK immediately as after all he had looked through my application essay.

horny say horny lah, interested in her hole right.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
She lost her virginity to him outside marriage. What a slut! Reminds me of a housemate. KNN.

淫賤不能移
隨便被人騎
道德不堪提
性愛當演習

Didn't even bother to go through a sham marriage first.

真是個賤逼!

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many girls were already deflowered during their secondary school years. By they time they go to JC, Poly or Uni, already poked my many lanjiaos already.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat a lucky guy

NUS XMM PIAK HER EX-JC TEACHER, GAVE HIM HER 1ST TIME & "DON'T KNOW HOW IT HAPPENED"
Advertisements
I was grateful for his help and I wanted to thank him by treating him to dinner, especially since this is my first semester in NUS.

I told him during dinner that I live in one of the UTown RCs, and he got interested, and wanted to visit my RC. I said OK immediately as after all he had looked through my application essay.

As he was young, I think in his early 30s, he blended in well with my RC mates. No one batted an eyelid that an older dude was exploring the RC, people thought he was an undergrad too.

So anyway I showed him my room and we continued chatting…somehow one thing led to another, and we slept together.

ADVERTISEMENT

Advertisements
I dont know how it happened and I’m confused. I lost my virginity to him. How could I sleep with my former teacher? He has a girlfriend too.

I’m afraid of asking him about our relationship – it is a one night stand or FWB? Or is he really keen to be my boyfriend though he is so much older? How???

Netizens’ comments
She wan wants sympathy la guys.. kana used out of no where.. hahahahaha!
I am extremely concerned that our brightest sparks based on academics, that are favoured as future leaders, can be this bloody stupid in life. U screwed n u din enjoy or regret it and start asking for justifications and support? Go back to your bloody books and do your bloody papers.
Did he forced himself on you? No. Well, you slept with him willingly so stop being confused. Snap put of it

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl also willing party la, why bring up where's she's staying in the first place. The stage is already set for this to happen.
It's ok it will all turn out well....like this power couple...married his former teacher..

Brigitte Macron Opens Up About Her Marriage to Much-Younger French President, Whom She Taught in High School
"I told myself that he would fall in love with someone his [own] age," Brigitte said of her now-husband Emmanuel Macron, who developed feelings for her when he was 15. "It didn’t happen"

By
Virginia Chamlee
Published on November 17, 2023 03:37PM EST
French Minister of Economy Emmanuel Macron and wife arrive at the State Dinner offered by French President François Hollande at the Elysee Palace on June 2, 2015 in Paris, France.
Brigitte and Emmanuel Macron. PHOTO: MARC PIASECKI/GC IMAGES
Brigitte Macron says that entertaining a relationship with her now-husband, French President Emmanuel Macron, was initially "crippling," due to their 24-year age gap — and the fact that she was his high school teacher at the time.

Brigitte — who opened up about her marriage's controversial beginnings in a new interview with Paris Match — was a 39-year-old drama teacher at a Catholic school in northern France when Emmanuel, then 15, developed feelings for her.

"For me," she said — as translated by The Independent — "such a young boy was crippling."

While Emmanuel's parents initially suspected he was dating Brigitte's daughter, the truth eventually came out and he was sent off to a boarding school.

"Emmanuel had to leave for Paris," said Brigitte, now 70. "I told myself that he would fall in love with someone his [own] age. It didn’t happen."

The two kept in touch, but for a while Brigitte tried to keep some distance between them so as not to "wreck" the lives of her own children, who were close to Emmanuel's age.

"That lasted 10 years, the time to put them on the rails. You can imagine what they were hearing," she said. "But I didn’t want to miss out on my life."

The couple was ultimately married in 2007, with Emmanuel, now 45, going on to win the French presidency in 2017.

Never miss a story — sign up for PEOPLE's free daily newsletter to stay up-to-date on the best of what PEOPLE has to offer.

As she told Paris Match, their relationship has only strengthened since — thanks in large part to her admiration of her husband's intellect.

“I have never seen such a memory ... such an intellectual capacity. I had many brilliant pupils, and none had his capability," Brigitte said. "I have always admired him.”

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
The girl also willing party la, why bring up where's she's staying in the first place. The stage is already set for this to happen.
Isn't it obvious that this post was written by the girl's ex-boyfriend to shame the 奸夫淫妇?

The ex-boyfriend had no access to her naked body, but the JC teacher 半路杀出个程咬金 and suka suka kept the hymen as souvenir.

是可忍熟不可忍.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't it obvious that this post was written by the girl's ex-boyfriend to shame the 奸夫淫妇?

The ex-boyfriend had no access to her naked body, but the JC teacher 半路杀出个程咬金 and suka suka kept the hymen as souvenir.

是可忍熟不可忍.
男欢女爱合体双修ish beyond your master comprehension de

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal

是可忍熟不可忍.
I believe cos the teacher already a working adult and making income of cos can pamper her eat good meal etc. The boyfriend at their age probably still in ns don't have money to even treat her a proper meal. Of cos she Will choose the richer guy and sleep with him lor.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe cos the teacher already a working adult and making income of cos can pamper her eat good meal etc. The boyfriend at their age probably still in ns don't have money to even treat her a proper meal. Of cos she Will choose the richer guy and sleep with him lor.
Boyfriend properly performing Night Sexercise movement in Area D, so unable to fufil her at UTown RC. This teacher steal other peepur dinner, is he a JHK?

Veey common in my Uni days....but moi prefer less problematic relationship

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boyfriend properly performing Night Sexercise movement in Area D, so unable to fufil her at UTown RC. This teacher steal other peepur dinner, is he a JHK?

Veey common in my Uni days....but moi prefer less problematic relationship
Oh ... 我没有读大学, don't know anything about UTown RC similan. :confused: