• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forigenners dominating SG tech industry

pleasehelpme120

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my company( which I'm leaving soon) the highly paid tech staff/coders are 100% foreigner from a certain country , with the low skill ops and admin taking up the sg quota . Every hiring manager I've interviewed w for private companies are foreigners. Tough life.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The word tech has been corrupted to inflate value of the company.taxi, retail, courier ( includes food delivery) becomes tech just because it uses the internet for orders.
On the other hand, military manufacturers, nuclear power plants, builders of planes and trains are bricks and mortars.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Face it. The real estate boom brought a lot of easy ways to make quick bucks. Why would people choose the difficult uncertain way? SG tech talent can make it, the red one would have his own tech uni corn created for him by papa li. :rolleyes:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my company( which I'm leaving soon) the highly paid tech staff/coders are 100% foreigner from a certain country , with the low skill ops and admin taking up the sg quota . Every hiring manager I've interviewed w for private companies are foreigners. Tough life.

Go to minute 1:10.
SG need more skillful people like this. Samsters can only dream.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
MIGRATE you idiot!
Then you don't have to do NS!
Just remember to come back and VTO!
Or you'd rather be like a frog and slowly cooked?

Last edited:

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think housing rental market is flourishing in SG ?
You really think FT come here to visit GBTB, MBS, Sentosa, Zoo ... ?
Since Local are losing the PMET jobs, at least bite back lion-share of their salary through rent !

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Limpei started out as IT support many years ago already full of fuckers from Pinoyland CECA Tiongland

Fuck everyone who voted for PAP