• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Forepraying in MRT Getting Out of Hand!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 09 Oct, 2008 13:02
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Two couples kissing in MRT: Why can't they wait till they get home?

A STOMPer sent in these videos of two couples kissing passionately on board a train. He says such behaviour should be banned as it is an unpleasant sight for other commuters seated nearby.

In his emails to STOMP today (October 9), the STOMPer says:

“On 6 Oct at around 9pm, when I took this MRT train, I saw this couple hugging and kissing in the train when they were standing up.

“When the lady got a seat, the guy kissed her on the face a few times.

“They like to show their affection for each other. Can’t they wait till they get home?

“Why must they keep hugging and kissing in public?

“This is a bad action. Please stop it.”

"That really makes commuters irritated & embarrassed.

"Hopefully SMRT may stop this kind of affection accordingly to the regulation".

He also says in Chinese:

"在地铁里激情接吻,不顾他人难堪的感受,太过份!请SMRT严厉的执行条规,让乘客享有安宁的旅程。

(This couple is going overboard by kissing passionately in the MRT without regard for the feelings of others. Will SMRT please execute strict guidelines so that commuters can travel in peace?)

"坐在他们的身旁,很paiseh! 担心他们太过激情,男子的庞大身体会压到我!坐在对面的男人一直在看免费的真人秀".
(Those sitting next to them feel very 'paiseh'! I'm worried that they might get overly passionate and the man might squash me with his large frame. The man sitting opposite the couple will have to watch this free 'live show'.)

getArticlePhoto.do
Watch video of couple 1 kissing without a care in the train
getArticlePhoto.do
Watch couple 2 kissing passionately in front of others

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>addthis_pub = 'stomp';</SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <!-- AddThis Button END -->​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT src="/js/prototype.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT> function submittedComment() { focusAnchor('comment'); //alert ('You have submitted a comment.'); } function submittedRating() { focusAnchor('rating'); //alert ('You have submitted a rating to this article.'); } function focusAnchor(anchorName) { location.replace('#' + anchorName); } function doSomething() { if(document.loginForm.IDToken0.value == "") { alert ("Please enter Username"); document.loginForm.IDToken0.focus(); return false; } if(document.loginForm.IDToken1.value == "") { alert ("Please enter Password"); document.loginForm.IDToken1.focus(); return false; } }</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
Rated
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
by 2 STOMPer(s). 5584 Views​

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=2 height=40>31 comments
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>horrormovie said on 10 Oct, 2008
Theirs are nothing compare to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEecwGMP5c8&feature=related

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
These must have been submitted by jealous people who are not getting any honey.

The PAP should be proud that more couples are being intimate......

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 09 Oct, 2008 10:04
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Stubborn commuter refuses to give up seat to pregnant woman

Despite being told that her pic would be posted on STOMP, this lady still refused to give up her seat to a pregnant lady.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (8 Oct), the unimpressed STOMPer who came across this inconsiderate act says:

“With the emphasis on making Singapore a gracious society recently, it is quite sad to see the many posts on STOMP concerning ‘ugly commuters’.

“Unfortunately, I have another one to add to that growing list. This woman was seated at the priority seat with an obviously pregnant lady standing not far away from her.

“Even when my sister and I loudly suggested taking a photo and posting it on STOMP, she refused to give up her seat to the pregnant lady.

“Photo of her is as attached. Hope it can be posted to serve as a deterrent.”

zack123

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Ugly Commuters
Posted on 09 Oct, 2008 10:04
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Stubborn commuter refuses to give up seat to pregnant woman

Despite being told that her pic would be posted on STOMP, this lady still refused to give up her seat to a pregnant lady.

In an email to STOMP yesterday (8 Oct), the unimpressed STOMPer who came across this inconsiderate act says:

“With the emphasis on making Singapore a gracious society recently, it is quite sad to see the many posts on STOMP concerning ‘ugly commuters’.

“Unfortunately, I have another one to add to that growing list. This woman was seated at the priority seat with an obviously pregnant lady standing not far away from her.

“Even when my sister and I loudly suggested taking a photo and posting it on STOMP, she refused to give up her seat to the pregnant lady.

“Photo of her is as attached. Hope it can be posted to serve as a deterrent.”

KNN everything is also being STOMPed. What next? Photos of patrons who never clear table at fast food restaurant?

Tiu-leh-see-fart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let us be more understanding.

Our good Govt has been trying to entice locals to procreate.

Society like singapore going cosmopolitan should egg on our young(especially secondary students) to kiss and hug passionately in public. This sets good example as a first world country.

Besides, if our young wish to have sex during their school days, our govt is happy to know that the campaign has been very successfully.

Please be modern, our Lee Kuan yew though old, he is still very modern.

Encourage more foreplay for the young in the public will put singapore in the world map.

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=510 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>What Bugs Me
Posted on 09 Oct, 2008 13:02
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>Two couples kissing in MRT: Why can't they wait till they get home?

A STOMPer sent in these videos of two couples kissing passionately on board a train. He says such behaviour should be banned as it is an unpleasant sight for other commuters seated nearby.

In his emails to STOMP today (October 9), the STOMPer says:

“On 6 Oct at around 9pm, when I took this MRT train, I saw this couple hugging and kissing in the train when they were standing up.

“When the lady got a seat, the guy kissed her on the face a few times.

“They like to show their affection for each other. Can’t they wait till they get home?

“Why must they keep hugging and kissing in public?

“This is a bad action. Please stop it.”

"That really makes commuters irritated & embarrassed.

"Hopefully SMRT may stop this kind of affection accordingly to the regulation".

He also says in Chinese:

"在地铁里激情接吻,不顾他人难堪的感受,太过份!请SMRT严厉的执行条规,让乘客享有安宁的旅程。

(This couple is going overboard by kissing passionately in the MRT without regard for the feelings of others. Will SMRT please execute strict guidelines so that commuters can travel in peace?)

"坐在他们的身旁,很paiseh! 担心他们太过激情,男子的庞大身体会压到我!坐在对面的男人一直在看免费的真人秀".
(Those sitting next to them feel very 'paiseh'! I'm worried that they might get overly passionate and the man might squash me with his large frame. The man sitting opposite the couple will have to watch this free 'live show'.)

getArticlePhoto.do
Watch video of couple 1 kissing without a care in the train
getArticlePhoto.do
Watch couple 2 kissing passionately in front of others

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Email a Friend <!-- AddThis Button BEGIN --><SCRIPT type=text/javascript>addthis_pub = 'stomp';</SCRIPT> <SCRIPT src="http://s7.addthis.com/js/152/addthis_widget.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT> <!-- AddThis Button END -->​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><SCRIPT src="/js/prototype.js" type=text/javascript></SCRIPT><SCRIPT> function submittedComment() { focusAnchor('comment'); //alert ('You have submitted a comment.'); } function submittedRating() { focusAnchor('rating'); //alert ('You have submitted a rating to this article.'); } function focusAnchor(anchorName) { location.replace('#' + anchorName); } function doSomething() { if(document.loginForm.IDToken0.value == "") { alert ("Please enter Username"); document.loginForm.IDToken0.focus(); return false; } if(document.loginForm.IDToken1.value == "") { alert ("Please enter Password"); document.loginForm.IDToken1.focus(); return false; } }</SCRIPT><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
Rated
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
star.gif
by 2 STOMPer(s). 5584 Views​

</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=bottom colSpan=2 height=40>31 comments
</TD></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=2>horrormovie said on 10 Oct, 2008
Theirs are nothing compare to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEecwGMP5c8&feature=related

Pica_NA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone is going through a hard time.. need to save up for raining day... so cannot spend much on hotel or travelling... so.. the only way is to enjoy themself during their daily life.... maybe the stomper is just another lonely soul who can't find any joy in his/her life...

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stomper go fuck spider la...damm fucking boliao..kissing is very common gesture also can make a hoo ha..fuck

Yah lor these must be those that staied in a well and never go visit the other countries. I guess if they saw a couple fucking in the train they most prob get a nose bleed or a heart attack.

sherrry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Soon, there's going to be a need for a specific carriage that comes complete with partition screens & mattress for commuters to make babies, while commuting to & from work. That's the real drive for productivity for procreation.

DerekLeung

Alfrescian
Loyal
wat go home den kis? ... 1 stay east, ze other stay west ... ppl kissing gdbye la ... :rolleyes: :biggrin:

These farks are too inconsiderate to do behind close doors.

These are the people whom their parents considered aborting but too poor to do it.

Return the big font to me !