• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

for those whose faith ve been swayed by rogue monk...

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
learn from the late abbess HO YUEN HO. learn about her true compassion for the poor, the suffering, the sick and the homeless aged. learn the very invaluable lesson from this nun and let ur compassion for your brothers and sisters well up again....

Tuesday, January 17, 2006
VEN. HOE YUEN HOE, MY MOTHER TERESA

venerable nun hoe yuen hoe abbess of MUN FUT TONG passed away at 97. she was such a good person...one who was full of compassion and so so humble...i heard her past interview where she mentioned "she isn't compassionate or charitable....cos the amount she did wasn't really enough....." now that's what i called a fantastic person.

she was a hairdresser for samsui women and amahs...and with her savings, she single handedly built the temple MUN FUT TONG for aged and sick. she didn't even have to play wonderwoman like the botak....and yet financially, we din hear any kind of money problem from her....she kept herself low-key....if i had known about this great nun...i would gladly be her disciple and learn from her the true meaning of compassion....she was a living bodhisttava...our own mother teresa....and i din know until she died and reported in the paper....

during her last days, she still cooked and care for patients younger than her...she is really beyond words of praises and respect...

Ven. HOE, may ur compassionate spirit returns to the western paradise...may u find eternal peace and happiness there....my deepest respect for u.

http://upheavalofleetahsar.blogspot.com/2006/01/ven.html