• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Florida muslim migrant accused of over 50 sexual assaults in Lebanon is arrested for attacking a woman

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.arabnews.com/node/2000946/middle-east

LONDON: In late 2019, over 50 women came forward and shared their painful testimonies of encounters with Lebanese serial assaulter Marwan Habib.
“He followed me into the showers after my boxing lessons and tried to corner me in one of the shower stalls. I pushed him out and filed a complaint,” read one.
“I saw him during the thawra (protests) and he tried to convince me to go with him for lunch and stuff when I told him I’m ONLY 15,” another revealed. “I’m a minor. He said he likes young girls. I ran away from him and he kept following me until I threatened to call the police. When I did call them, they did absolutely nothing.”
Despite the growing number of allegations, Habib remained free and continued to harass women across the capital.
Last Friday, Habib was jailed without bond after he was arrested for sexually assaulting a woman at a hotel in Miami.
Habib met his victim at a club, but later followed her to her hotel and then convinced the clerk to give him a key to her room.
Police told reporters that Habib had entered the victim’s room at Hotel Victor in South Beach on Friday night and then sexually assaulted her….
“Miami Beach man confesses to assaulting tourist at hotel, faces allegations from other women,” by Sheldon Fox and Taylor Stewart, WSVN, January 7, 2022:

MIAMI BEACH, FLA. (WSVN) – A Miami Beach resident faces a serious charge after, police said, he confessed to assaulting a tourist at a local hotel, and other women have filed complaints against him as well.
Miami Beach Police took 32-year-old Marwan Habib into custody at his home along Washington Avenue, Thursday.
Detectives said Habib targeted a woman who was visiting South Beach from Kansas City back in November.
Friday morning, he appeared before Miami-Dade Circuit Judge Marisa Tinkler Mendez. He faces a charge of burglary with assault or battery.
Investigators said Habib burglarized the victim’s room at the Hotel Victor on Ocean Drive.
According to the arrest report, the suspect “saw the defendant at the foot of her bed, jumped on top of her and began to kiss her and touch her.”
The arrest form further states Habib met the woman earlier in the night, but showed up to her hotel room without permission….
Detectives said Habib confessed to the crime, but this is far from the only alarming allegation he faces.
Miami Beach Police said their department’s Criminal Investigations Division has received various complaints from different women who have reported the defendant’s odd and concerning behavior….
He remains locked up without bond due to an immigration hold.