• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flooded with FTrash, Sg Becums Murder Hub!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR>Malaysian woman murdered in Little India
</TR><!-- headline one : end --><TR>41-year-old Chinese was third woman found dead in a week </TR><!-- Author --><TR><TD class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold" colSpan=2>By Debbie Yong
</TD></TR><!-- show image if available --><TR vAlign=bottom><TD width=330>
ST_IMAGES_DYMURDER.jpg

</TD><TD width=10>
c.gif
</TD><TD vAlign=bottom>
c.gif

Police cordoned off Flanders Square for at least five hours last night after the murder. The dead woman was found lying face up, fully clothed, on the ground floor of a residential unit, with injuries to her upper body. -- ST PHOTO: DESMOND LIM
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

<!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--><!-- more than 4 paragraphs -->Screams were heard and a woman was pronounced dead in Little India yesterday.
Police are now investigating the murder of the 41-year-old Chinese Malaysian.
They received a call at about 7.15pm about an injured person in a building in Flanders Square, a dead-end street off Petain Road.
The woman, found lying face up on the ground floor with injuries to her upper body, was pronounced dead by paramedics at 7.25pm. She was fully clothed.
The owner of the building discovered the body and informed the police. It has not been established whether she lived there.
The row of three-storey residential units houses mostly foreign workers from India, Bangladesh, China, Thailand and Malaysia.
The Malaysian was the third woman found dead last week. Two bodies had earlier been discovered in Bukit Batok and Sentosa.
Last night, the road in front of the buildings in Flanders Square and the dark walkway behind them were cordoned off by the police for at least five hours.
Eyewitnesses told The Sunday Times that at about 7pm, they heard two screams from a woman. One man said he saw a woman, believed to be the one found dead later, run in and out of a building shortly after.
Bangladeshi construction worker Rabiaul Awal, 27, who lives with 30 others in another building, said he heard a commotion. He looked down from a third-storey window and saw several men running along the street.
'I was scared, so I called my friend. We left the building and had dinner elsewhere,' he said. He returned at about 9pm but was kept out by the police cordon.
A Chinese national, who gave his name only as Mr Gong, said that several units along the street are known to house brothels.
The 25-year-old supermarket assistant has lived in the area for four months and said the street was usually quiet and peaceful, except on weekends when foreign workers sat in groups along it.
'The prostitutes use mainly the back alley. I never see them. I never talk to my neighbours. We're all busy with our own lives,' he said.
Another Chinese national, a retail assistant who wanted to be known only as Ms Li, 22, moved into the area four days ago and was shocked to learn of the murder.
'I visited the area with a local friend who told me not to stay here as he said he did not have a good feeling about this place,' she said. She had previously lived in Tiong Bahru.
'But I was urgently looking for a place. Now I don't know if I dare to stay here anymore.'
[email protected] Witnesses can call the police hotline on 1800-255-0000

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://crime.about.com/od/history/a/ripper040721.htm

Jack The Ripper
History's Most Famous Unsolved Crime

By Charles Montaldo, About.com
See More About:

* famous criminals
* serial killers
* unsolved crimes

Crime Ads
Irish Family History Prison History Crime History Crime Public Advertising History
A serial killer murdered and mutilated at least five prostitutes in the East End of London in 1888 and because no one was ever arrested or tried for the murders, crime buffs are still fascinated with the Jack the Ripper case more than 115 years later.

"Jack The Ripper" is the name given to unknown killer due to correspondence at the time from someone claiming to be the killer signed with that name. But while the murders were taking place, the assailant was know as the Whitechapel Murder or "Leather Apron."

There is some dispute concerning how many victims Jack The Ripper claimed. Some believe that he killed only four prostitutes during his spree, while others think that he may have killed as many as nine. It is generally accepted that there were five victims.

Victims of Jack The Ripper
These are the Ripper's victims that most experts agree on:

* Mary Ann (Polly) Nichols, murdered on Bucks' Row, Friday, August 31, 1888.

* Annie Chapman, murdered at 29 Hanbury Street, Saturday, September 8, 1888.

* Elizabeth Stride, murdered on Berner Street, Sunday, September 30, 1888.

* Catharine Eddowes, murdered in Mitre Square, Sunday, September 30, 1888.

* Mary Jane (Marie Jeanette) Kelly, murdered at Number 13 Miller's Court, Friday, November 9, 1888.

Although there were 13 other women murdered in the East End area from December 1887 until April 1891, most observers agree that they were not the victims of the Ripper.

Casebook: Jack The Ripper
For those interested in the Jack the Ripper case, the CASEBOOK: Jack the Ripper web site, Stephen P. Ryder, executive editor, is the most exhaustive online resource of information related to the 1988 murders. The site cuts through the myths and misconceptions about the case, and presents all the known evidence and continues to report new findings.

As Ryder reports in the mission statement for the Casebook, "The Ripper's victims remained faceless until the 1960s, when their mortuary photographs were finally rediscovered... indeed, even more photographs have been unearthed in the past decade. Perhaps most promising is the discovery of the Littlechild letter in the early 1990s, revealing for the first time in over a century the name of one of Scotland Yard's top suspects. If current trends are anything to go by, there is much more to discover in the coming millennium."

The Casebook site contains information, original manuscript copies, and photographs that have rarely, if ever, been displayed in the mass media. A few examples of what is available on the massive web site include:

The Victims
Profiles of the five generally accepted Ripper victims, including biographies, police reports, autopsy reports, crime scene photographs, autopsy photographs and even photos of their grave sites.

Suspects
Profiles of 27 different men suspected at the time or later in history as being Jack The Ripper. Some profiles are still being developed.

Ripper Letters
Hundreds of letters were sent to the police and local press purporting to be written by the Whitechapel, most of which were hoaxes, but some are believed to be from the killer, including the Dear Boss letter, Saucy Jacky postcard, and the From Hell letter. They are reproduced on the site.

Official Documents
The Casebook provides copies of hundreds of official documents related to the Whitechapel investigation. Included is the Macnaghten Memorandum, one of the most quoted documents in Ripper investigations.

Press Reports
More than 1844 complete transcriptions of contemporary newspaper articles which covered the Whitechapel murders, categorized by newspaper and by author.

Infamous Crimes

Notorious Crimes and CriminalsInfamous MurdersSerial Killers and Mass Murderers
Related Articles

* Jack The Ripper - Personal Web Pages - 04/28/97
* Jack the Ripper - A Profile
* Young and the Restless Recap: March 09, 2007
* Holocaust: Photograph of Polish Civilians Mourning the Victims During the M...
* Multiple Murderers - Mass Murderers Spree Killers Serial Killers