• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Flesh Graduate, 22, don't restrict herself too much

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Melissa Chua, 22
Fresh Graduate

Height: 1.58m Weight: 46kg
Exercise regimen: I do 11/2-hour sessions of Muay Thai boxing twice a week as well as pilates once a week. I also run for an hour two or three times a week, and am an active squash player and wakeboarder.
Diet: I don't restrict myself too much. I believe that everything can be enjoyed in moderation but I do have a weakness for foie gras and char kway teow. I also try to steer clear of soft drinks, opting for Chinese green tea instead. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width=330 align=center><TBODY><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>
ST_IMAGES_FIT07.jpg

</TD></TR><TR><TD width="26%">
« Prev

</TD><TD class=georgia12 width="40%" align=middle>Photo 2 of 2
</TD><TD width="34%" align=right>
Next »​

</TD></TR><TR><TD> </TD><TD class=georgia12 align=middle>View all thumbnails
</TD><TD align=right> </TD></TR><TR></TR><TR><TD vAlign=top colSpan=3>
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

yellow_people

Alfrescian
Loyal
Melissa Chua, 22
Fresh Graduate
Height: 1.58m Weight: 46kg
Exercise regimen: I do 11/2-hour sessions of Muay Thai boxing twice a week as well as pilates once a week. I also run for an hour two or three times a week, and am an active squash player and wakeboarder.
Diet: I don't restrict myself too much. I believe that everything can be enjoyed in moderation but I do have a weakness for foie gras and char kway teow. I also try to steer clear of soft drinks, opting for Chinese green tea instead. If you think you or any of your friends fit into our Hot Bods Series, drop us a line and photo at [email protected]

Boyfriend: Looking for an extrovert, well-mannered and articulate soul mate. Preferably Caucasian or foreigner.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah lau eh... just look at those elephant thighs & legs... she "jumb u ji kar" u will fly to outer space! :eek:

Last edited:

DingDong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Melissa Chua, 22
Fresh Graduate

Boyfriend: Looking for an extrovert, well-mannered and articulate soul mate. Preferably Caucasian or foreigner.

Now wait for all the losers to post messages about her thick legs, flat chest, her long hair, short height, and then jerk off looking at her pic :wink: