• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Five small pork ribs pieces cost $6

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffee Shop Talk - Five small pork ribs pieces cost $6</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF noWrap align=right width="1%">From: </TD><TD class=msgFname noWrap width="68%">ST0MPER <NOBR></NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate noWrap align=right width="30%">Nov-11 11:37 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT noWrap align=right width="1%" height=20>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname noWrap width="68%">ALL <NOBR></NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (1 of 18) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft width="1%" rowSpan=4> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>12759.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>Five small pork ribs pieces cost $6. How can?

STOMPer GS was having dinner at the ‘Leong Kee Zi Char’ stall in Hougang Green and was served five small pieces of sweet and sour pork ribs for which the STOMPer paid $6 for.

The STOMPer was amazed at the ‘pathetic’ amount given for the price which the STOMPer paid.

In an email to STOMP today (Nov 12), the STOMPer wrote:

“I had dinner at the zi char stall 'Leong kee' at Hougang Gren nearest to Block 572 Hougang Street 51, and ordered the dish, sweet and sour pork ribs, I was shocked to see such a small portion when it is being served to my table.

“I made a comment about the small portion but the waitress pretended not to hear.

“I am disgusted by the portion of this dish, 5 small pathetic pieces of meat for $6? Even an economic mixed vegetable rice stall would have served more.

“I wonder if the recent economic crisis and price inflation are causing hawkers to cheat customers by serving such unbelievable small portion.”

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
complain, dey wil gif u more pieces, ah? ...

gif dem a big piece ...
of ur mind ...
den, boycott dem! ...

words followed by action ... action speaks louder than words ...

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
$6 for such delicious dish and yet farker complained!!! shithead man!!! go and run your own pork rib business lah and try to serve the same dish at $6!!! this type of reporter must be skinned and his own ribs cut for customers!!! choy!!!