• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Finger & Toe Nail Cutting

jw5

Loyal
What do you do when you cut your finger or toe nails at home?
You probably put a newspaper to collect the nails and throw them away later, or you cut your nails into a wastebasket or bin. Why? Because it would be painful to step on them or it would dirty the place if you left the nails on the floor right?

But it seems that there are people these days who have no qualms about cutting their finger and toe nails in public places and leaving them all over the tables, chairs and floor. I have seen this act in public places like mrts, buses, libraries, bus stops, even food courts. Obviously, they don't consider this littering or are not concerned about the fine for littering.

What would you do or say if you see someone cutting his finger or toe nails in public and leaving the nails all over the place?
Would it make a difference between finger and toe nails?

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... You probably put a newspaper to collect the nails and throw them away later, or you cut your nails into a wastebasket or bin. Why? Because it would be painful to step on them or it would dirty the place if you left the nails on the floor right? ...
if u use a nail-cutter, nt e-z 2 collect dem 1 leh ... dey can fly far, far away 1 ...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Go get manicure or pedicure. Outsource this, if your have problem dealing with this DIY:p

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i have those that nail go inside the nail cutter.
very good, i bought in japan/china/south korea.
but singapore very hard to get one.